The kind of Man GWBush is.

by Yerusalyim 208 Replies latest social current

• Realist
    Realist

ho ho ho ho ho

Tennyuck,

before i start a full scale attack let me know whether you are serious or joking!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Realist--Guess!!

Honestly, just because lots of people can read and write now does not mean people won't fight. Heck, look at this board.

I don't believe that man on man aggression will ever stop. I really don't. Calling the prez a war monger, baby killer, Hilter, whatever. It is stupid. Every leader in history could have all those same qualities applied. (Hell, even Clinton and his balls were sucked dry-literally!)

As long as people disagree on how anything should be run (think of this board...look at all the cyber bodies lying around), there will be fights which will lead to wars. It has been happening for thousands of years.

Maybe I will vote for Hillary.....

• Realist
    Realist

tennyuck,

yes i agree as long as we are not able to modify our genes in order to supress agression, hate, greed and jelousy there will always be HUMAN on HUMAN violence.

does this mean we have to deal with war as an inescapable destiny? i really don't think so! there have been long periods of peace in various places that lasted several generations until a f******* a**h*** came along and caused a conflict.

as long as people stay rational and don't let themselfs be fooled by a handful of criminals we can live in peace.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

as long as people stay rational and don't let themselfs be fooled by a handful of criminals we can live in peace.

Did the earth stop! I agree!

• Realist
    Realist

oh come on....that can't be the first time we agree on something!?

• berten
    berten

>What you and your kind will never understand is that a willingness to serve displayed by putting on the uniform and following orders is the >best defense the US has. Our strong military helps keep us free. Every soldier in uniform defends the country whether under fire or not.

And as long as this sort of mentality prevails,we will have wars and history will repeat itself...

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Berten, do you know what Rocky Mountain Oysters are?

• berten
    berten

>Berten, do you know what Rocky Mountain Oysters are? No,but I'm sure you'll explain it to me...

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim
    no, what you don't understand is that it is people like you all around the world that allow wars to happen. if there would be noone falling for politicians and religious a$$hole lies than there would be no wars.

I don't fight for a politician. I served most of my military career under Clinton, a man I absolutely dispise. I'm here to defend people like you and me. I disagree with most of what you say Realist, but I'm here willing do go to my death to defend your right to say it.

Berten,

You said,

And as long as this sort of mentality prevails,we will have wars and history will repeat itself...

And when people like me cease to exist there will be no freedoms left to defend, they will have been taken by men like Stalin, Hitler, Saddam, Castro, Pinochet, etc etc etc. You should thank God or your higher power that guys like me ARE around, otherwise this great experiment called the United States of America would have died long ago, wouldn't have started in fact.

HAMAS:

And helps to keep the population of those you don't like down, by killing thousands of people worldwide.

America are war criminals.

Who are we keeping down. If we kept down those we didn't like we'd have troops in Paris right now. YOU calling the US War Ciminals, aside from being BASELESS under US and International Law is also LAUGHABLE coming from a guy who took for his Screen Name the name of a merciless and hate filled Terrorist group.

Search,

Bush Stole the election? Really? Seems that EVERY SINGLE (illegal?) recount done of the Florida Ballots show BUSH the Winner in Florida, and therefore, of the election as a whole. I guess "rule of law" only applies when it benefits Democrats. It was Gore with his countless legal manuevers that was trying to steal the election. ENRON, blame that on Ken Lay's gulf buddy Clinton and his permissive environment where you discuss the definition of "is".

The commentary you included had some things right, some things wrong. We didn't start the war, Saddam did, this was a continuation of the aggression Saddam started. People seem to forget that Bush mentioned a LOT of Reasons for the War, not just WMD. Give the US time to find these things. Let me have 1000 coke bottles and bury them in California while you're not looking and see how long it takes you to find them. that's what we're dealing with.

EVERY SINGLE world power thought Saddam had these weapons. Now you want to doubt? Hey, we can't find Saddam Hussein either, does that mean he never really existed?

• berten
    berten

>And when people like me cease to exist there will be no freedoms left to defend, they will have been taken by men like Stalin, Hitler, >Saddam, Castro, Pinochet, etc etc etc. You should thank God or your higher power that guys like me ARE around, otherwise this great >experiment called the United States of America would have died long ago, wouldn't have started in fact.

When people like you cease to exist,then people like Stalin,Hitler,Saddam,Castro,Pinochet become *powerless*.

Because *where* would they find the soldiers stupid enough to follow orders without questioning them?

*Where* would they find willing cannonfodder to fight their wars?

See? It is all a powerstructure and the common man/woman is far more powerful than they think they are ,but this simple idea

eludes most of them,so history will keep on repeating itself,and you will fight someone else's war while brainwashed with

the standard patriotic drivel about "defending one's country" and "dying" for it and so on.

No doubt you'll answer with the same sort of rhetoric,but as long as you don't get this,then the discussion might as well

end here,and you can have the last word on it for all I care...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit