Do You Believe Polls Saying Trump Will Lose To Biden?

by minimus 160 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I agree ... often polls mean nothing and people tend to not be truthful

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

There is definitely a pee tape

Min / On the Way ...

You guys keep talking about "pee tape."

I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I first thought about yellow-colored duct tape. Then I realized that it may refer to the bed that the women peed on where Obama slept in.

Is that correct?

• minimus
    minimus

If there was a pee tape to incriminate Trump

it would be all over the news. That’s a bs story some dopes like to believe in along with Trump is Putin’s boy. Yeah ok.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I think a valid question is: who will gloat the most if/when they win... the Left or the Right?

And will doing so actually accomplish anything?

The older I get, the more I dislike the winner-take-all/scorched-earth/humiliate-and-destroy-the-opposition mentality of American politics.

Any worldview that frames everything as a war to be won and every opponent as an enemy to be wiped out is really fucking unhealthy, IMO.

Hell, I've seen it end friendships right here on JWD.

• minimus
    minimus

Shut up you Vidiot! Lol

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

And there goes another one...

()

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

It's a close horse race between two old white guys in their 70s during a pandemic duking it out for the world's most stressful job. COVID, strokes, dementia, or a heart attack could choose the winner in Nov.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@vidiot: if we have Biden win, we'll have a lot of bellyaching and gnashing of teeth. People on both sides will be extremely unhappy when his VP takes over in a few months and Republicans win back House and Senate.

If Trump wins we have a civil war on our hands. No way the left will let that stand without burning down their cities, then attempts to take over the suburbs will be met with armed resistance.

The biggest thing that will lead to civil war though will be the recovery. Undoubtedly the economy will recover but fewer businesses will want to open up in cities where no or limited police protection is guaranteed. Minneapolis, NYC, Seattle will not recover under current leadership and that will lead to further instability.

Its the same reason LA never really recovered after Al Sharpton's instigated riots there. Now you have a very rich ring where property prices skyrocket and the Western worlds worst examples of homelessness and poverty and drug use in the center. The only areas in LA that fared well after the riots had roof Koreans. Expect to see this all over again.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I'm with you on that just fine

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Polls are only good for creating broad scope speculation

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit