Do You Believe Polls Saying Trump Will Lose To Biden?

by minimus 160 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

A new Fox poll says Biden is up by 12 percentage points. Of course, most other polls say Trump will be trounced this time around.

Do you think the polls might be right this time?

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I never believe the polls.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Who will America choose? One elderly man who’s been accused of assaulting women, trading favours with foreign powers, and showing signs of age related cognitive decline, or the other ... pretty much the same. What a depressing choice! In the great country of the United States surely there must be better options available than this.

To answer your question directly, as bad and unpopular as Trump is, I doubt that people are going to vote for Biden in enough numbers to elect him. Somehow, rather incredibly, the Democrats have once again conspired to select a candidate ideally qualified to lose to Donald Trump.

• minimus
    minimus

I think Hillary Clinton was a much better candidate.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I think it is clear that polls are used to push the public instead of... you know... polling them...

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It will not be a choice between Trump or Biden. The choice will be between Trump and Bidens VP candidate—supposedly a black female candidate — as it seems pretty clear that Biden is not mentally fit for the office. Thus the need to keep him hidden in his basement to prevent that from becoming so obvious.

Or, perhaps Biden will step aside at the last minute before the nomination for personal reasons and the convention will anoint a last minute Savior. Hillary? Cuomo?

• minimus
    minimus

Biden would have to have a severe meltdown for that to happen.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Biden's advantage over Hillary is that he is not an arrogant A-hole. Sorry if I am being too honest.

Uncle Joe is not the lightning rod like Trump and Hillary were.

Uncle Joe is the Dem version of George W. Bush. Bring your old uncle over for dinner. That's it.

• minimus
    minimus

GWB was brilliant as compared to Biden. Joe definitely looks like he has lost it. It can only get worse.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think Biden will win over Trump for the reasons that I think people can see through Trump's general incompetence as well pretentiousness, which overtime developed a lack of respect and confidence in the man, the impeachment didn't help him either.

Biden would be smart to take with him a woman like Kamala Harris as a VP running mate.

She is super intelligent and highly educated holding both a law and political science degrees. She is way smarter and better educated than either Trump or Biden.

Add in the fact that she is a person of color (Indian Decedent) which at this time in the US might create even more general appeal to the broad scope of the population.

Senator Harris official senate portrait.jpg

A quote from Biden .....

Last August Biden said he was open to choosing a person of color as his running mate, suggesting it might be his preference. "Whomever I pick, preferably it will be someone who was of color and/or a different gender, but I'm not making that commitment until I know that the person I'm dealing with I can completely and thoroughly trust as authentic and on the same page [as me]," he said.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit