Do You Believe Polls Saying Trump Will Lose To Biden?

by minimus 160 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon
    Trump has been captivatingly entertaining.

He's eminently memorable.

No one can remember Obama's Tweets, they are just bland platitudes and forgettable. But everyone can remember Trumps's Tweets.

He's unforgettable and that is brilliant branding + persuasion technique.

• Simon
    Simon
    The mid term elections showed a trend to that direction as well.

Not really - that was the result of an incredible orchestrated disinformation campaign by the MSM and political interference from the corrupt Obama administration with their "Russia collusion" hoax. They should never have won those seats.

I honestly can't see the silent majority voting for Biden and the lawless destruction their democratic brown-coats are now unleashing.

Even without all that, he's a piss-poor candidate - just a confused old man. He's old running because he needs to try and prevent investigation into his own corruption.

• minimus
    minimus

On the way, where is the pee tape??

• minimus
    minimus

Gorb, you have an anti elder thing. Get over it comrade. Are you living in the past or what???

• just fine
    just fine

I wish there was another choice. Neither Biden or Trump instill confidence at this point.

• LV101
    LV101

silentbuddha - "Black Men are not voting for Joe Biden." I've not heard it quite like you're indicating and knowing how 'loyal' they are - brainwashed like many.

Biden doesn't look good off of paper - decades of being a crook.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Minimus, what I mean is that I recognize your Uber mentality. And some of your bystanders here. Be happy with yourself.

G.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The election is months away but for now things aren't looking the best for Trump .

• minimus
    minimus

Gorb and I recognize your mentality. Wannabes always have an axe to grind.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Election polls are only useful for creating assuming speculation, particularly when the actual election is months away..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit