Do You Believe Polls Saying Trump Will Lose To Biden?

by minimus 160 Replies latest jw friends

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Hey guys... the polls... well... they're going in the other direction now. Latest polls have Trump up in every battle state, Texas: 4, Arizona: 4, Florida: Tied, Wisconsin: Tied, Michigan: Tied. I think people are finally starting to realize, when you have police in major cities stop responding, you get anarchy.

Hundreds dead over the July 4th weekend and a blistering speech from Trump - hate him or love him, there is nothing he said that was wrong in his speech, even though the media is gaslighting you and saying these protests never happened.

In 2016 Trump won 2,626 counties while Clinton took only 487 of them nationwide. Biden will need to flip dozens if not hundreds of counties to get the vote.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Throughout many Polls Biden has the lead over Trump

Here is link to the statistics

Donald Trump vs. Joe Biden

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Uhmmmm.... nothing he said was wrong??!!

Lol

"99 percent of corona cases are completely harmless."

To look at this blokes statements is better than a comedy show.....

Too bad that the situation is not funny.

Delusion at its best.

• Queequeg
  • Queequeg
  • Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@Daniel1555: https://osf.io/wdbpe/

All estimates of the IFR hover around the 0.66% range. That means over 99% of corona cases are completely harmless.

@Queequeg: Those are funny. If you're Dutch though, An American, Italian and Dutch walk into a bar... they don't watch the world cup. (for those unfamiliar with soccer: Dutch, Italians and Americans suck at it - the Dutch got third place for the first time in 2014 - if they ever win it will become a national holiday).

Why do Dutch people have big noses?

Because air is free.

How was copper wire invented?

Two Dutchmen found a penny at the same time.
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

The Dems need another younger Kennedy/Clinton/Obama to get the blood flowing. Unfortunately for them, there is not a lot of inventory.

It appears Biden could win, at least at this time. He has to pick a good VP candidate since I can't see him completing two terms (8 years) as President.

IMO, if Biden would pick Michelle or Colin Powell as VP, the election is over and Trump can play golf all day. But neither of them want the job; at least that's what they have said.

So stay tuned.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Rub, I think you're right if Michelle or Powell would agree to the VP slot.

I think Michelle is busy making a shitload of money off her hubby's 8 years there.

The word is that Powell's wife is against him getting back into politics.

Any other candidate that has been suggested will be like Palin was to McCain.

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

@ Anony Mous - Lol!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I think Michelle is busy making a shitload of money off her hubby's 8 years there ...The word is that Powell's wife is against him getting back into politics.

@DesirousOfChange ...

Yes, I totally agree with you. In Michelle's multi-millionaire status, she can do whatever she pleases, write books, and do whatever instead of having conservative news outlets watching her every move.

Colin Powell, yes, his wife originally was 100% against him running for President since he would have been the first black President. It was quoted numerous times that she was afraid he would be assassinated.

So I guess Biden has to reach further down towards the bottom of the barrel for a capable VP.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit