Do You Believe Polls Saying Trump Will Lose To Biden?

by minimus 160 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Gorb, what a condescending response. What makes you think we would want to have a beer with you with that attitude??

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

The cult of personality and the weighting, within political systems, In favor of wealth is a problem the world over.

But do Americans on the board think these factors are a particular problem in the USA - both conspiring to produce sub standard candidates and handicapping a talented and highly educated nation??

What say you?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think the Democrats will win taking over both the Congress and the Senate in the process.

The mid term elections showed a trend to that direction as well.

Trump has suffered too many hits in his term as president, add in the recent pandemic and racial unrest problems and you have population looking for resolve and answers from their chief public representative .

I dont think the democrats have put up a candidate that will overwhelm the election either. Biden just doesn't have the vigor and articulation than a younger candidate would have, might be his actual age, might be to the fact that he's been in politics for a long time now.

• minimus
    minimus

Every mid term goes to the opposing side historically. Trump has taken many hits by design. They orchestrated a new issue to impeach right from the get go. Those who can see the obvious realize this is all part of the Democratic machinery. Trump was impeached and he’s still around. They continuously questioned his mental health yet give Biden a pass. The media is in cahoots with the Dems. You have to look at the big picture.

• LV101
    LV101

I'm told this is not going to end up fair - I don't want to hear about it. I've been warned by more than one person. This is scary/deep state/corrupt territory at play - be prepared.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Theoretically Yes

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Minimus, you.are a radical one. Just an elder. A poor one.

G.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Onthewayout... are you still believing Trump
    was a puppet of Russia?? Yep and he is a Russian agent

There is definitely a pee tape

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Trump has been captivatingly entertaining.

More people are interested in politics today because of him.

To me thats a win.

Of course it is like a train wreck you can not stop watching. But hey?

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Black Men are not voting for Joe Biden. Sad-u-see is right, black men won't vote for her and neither will most black people period. She is not African American in the truest sense (atleast in the eyes of many Black Americans). Many Black Americans at this point in time are not interested in immigrants that claim to be Black American when it suits them but then do not support Black Americans in general.

Biden will look good on paper, but when that curtain is closed you will see a much larger number of Black Americans vote for Trump than the last time around.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit