Do You Believe Polls Saying Trump Will Lose To Biden?

by minimus 160 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

I think the polls are flattering Biden because who in their right mind would tell an anonymous caller that they are a Trump supporter in todays violent climate?

Remember Hillary had a 99% chance of winning, LOL

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Five months from now is an eternity when it comes to politics.

With their ages, both Trump and Biden could be dead by then. One grotesque, morbidly obese man and another with an elevator that doesn't go to the top floor.

Can you imagine a board of directors in a real company wanting either to be the CEO and move the company forward into the future???????

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

I will not vote for Trump, but I believe that Trump has best shot to win in this present moment than he had 3 months ago.

The state of the economy due to the virus presented a real problem for him, but this lunacy of anti-police rethoric, race baiting, oppression olympics and PC, has given him a real shot at a comfortable win.

It continues to amaze me how the left continues to shoot itself in the foot with it's own antics. It's so obvious that the key for the left to win is to steer just a bit towards the center, and yet it insists on aligning itself with the crazy fringes.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

After the great Bolton book, we will see what happens. Everyone with more.then 2 braincells will.vote against Trump.

G.

• minimus
    minimus

Gorb, Bolton has always been a critic of the Presidents he has worked for. He wants to bomb every one. It doesn’t surprise me that you would think he’s great.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Mini, we agree to disagree 😆

G.

• minimus
    minimus

A new Zogby poll says sizable majority believe Biden has early dementia.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Trump allies-turned-critics including several of the men and women Trump hand-selected to lead agencies across the federal government.

Former Defense Secretary James Mattis

Former Navy Secretary Richard V. Spencer

Former White House national security adviser John Bolton

Former White House chief of staff John Kelly

Former White House national security adviser H.R. McMaster

Former Homeland Security adviser Tom Bossert

Cliff Sims, former special assistant to the President and director of White House Message Strategy

Omarosa Manigault Newman, former director of communications for the White House Office of Public Liaison

Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci

Gary Cohn, former National Economic Council director

Former White House counsel Ty Cobb

Former US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley

Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson

Former US Special Representative for Ukraine Kurt Volker

Former Attorney General Jeff Sessions

The anonymous author of a 2018 New York Times op-ed and book "A Warning"

• TD
    TD

I think it's too early for a poll to mean anything.

Hillary actually was ahead of Trump at one point. Right up until she said she would like to see D.C. vs Heller reversed.

Who knows what will happen this time? Biden's sentiments on the subject are virtually identical to Hillary's

• minimus
    minimus

I think Trump realized these people were not on board with his views . He should have vetted the Washington insiders better but it’s tough to get good help in the swamp.

Regarding Nikki, I don’t think she was anti Trump

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit