Do You Believe Polls Saying Trump Will Lose To Biden?

by minimus 160 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

I disagree so much with you including Simon, you Trump voters are just jw elders. Far right, thinking only from your own perspective. The apple doesn't fall far from the jw.org tree.

But in real life I would drink a beer with you somewere, because, I see trough it all you stupids and there must be something good in you.

G.

• jwundubbed
    jwundubbed

Are they polling the electoral college? If not, then it really doesn't matter. Last time, Clinton won the popular vote but Trump won the electoral college.

What I can say is, I'm not voting for any men accused of sexually assaulting women... and that means I'm not voting for either Biden nor Trump. I know a lot of people who are saying they won't be voting for Biden and yet they don't want Trump in office either. I have no idea who they will be voting for. I'll be writing a name in.

• Sad-u-see
    Sad-u-see

Biden ain't winning. Especially if he picks kameltoe Harris. The only black men who will support her are the ones she's riding.

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

All those voting for Trump....

Do you like being lied to?

There is hardly any tweet of this man, that has correct information in it.

• LV101
    LV101

The crook DEMS are behind all the protests trying to rig the game - as usual. This is a horrific, hot, mess. Mail in ballots - obvious what's going on so be prepared. We know what's happenin' - no police protection/rape/crime running rampant.. Even die-hard libs are purchasing guns for self-protection. Deep state at war - political leaders (both sides) protecting their fortunes and donors not the people.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

The only black men who will support her [Harris] are the ones she's riding.

@Sad u see ...

Maybe that is a significant voting block. Personally, she looks ok to me.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It has become obvious that it is not who the people want that matters, but who the Establishment wants. Everyone could want one candidate, but if joke-hova knows another one will do a better job at setting us up for destruction and torture, that one will somehow get put in power. The elections get rigged--a vote for the good candidate returns a count for the bad one. To me, they can talk all they want about prosecuting vile politicians, but I do not believe anything of the sort. Nor do I believe polls that have the potential to track, for prosecution at a later time, anyone that gives an answer that is not THE political correct one.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

It has become obvious that it is not who the people want that matters, but who the Establishment wants.

WTWizard ...

In the case of the US, it is a matter of who the States want that matters.

Not in any way a fan of Hillary, but more than 3 million people voted for her than Trump.

But yes, I agree, it is not a matter of who the people want, just how the system is rigged.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think the Democrats will win the next election with Biden put in office without a lot of personal support behind him.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MINIMUS:

All I can say is..God help us all if the dems/left get in with what’s happening in the country.

We’ll all need bars on our windows!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit