I'm Done With This Site

by LB 112 Replies latest jw friends

• teejay
    teejay

>>> teejay please take that to another thread, no need to upset people here,

Ven,

I'm confused. If someone responds to a post of mine (relative to *this* thread) on this thread, you're saying I should take it elsewhere? Okay. I gotcha. One question: How do I go about that? What should I name the new thread?

I got no beef with you, Ven. You've always been one of my faves 'round heyah. You're cool peeps. But until somebody can address my thesis in an intellectual manner, I stand by my statement: LB is being a drama queen in this thread. He's got no right to leave us.

• Solace
    Solace

TJ,

LB is not into drama.

He tells it like it is, very much like your usual self. If Al says hes gone, I believe him. If the board is lucky, he will return, but I wouldnt count on it.

Anyway,

Dont we have more important things to fight about, like yellow ribbons and insane clown possies?

• Maverick
    Maverick

Unlike the J-duds the door is always open. You are welcome at my fire anytime! Maverick

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

heehee Heaven, don't forget the Scrumpy Jack

• Solace
    Solace

Eye,

Where is Jack, I'll kick his ass right now!

• onacruse
    onacruse

LB,

I'll miss you while you're away.

Keep in touch. When searcher comes through this way in July, we'll all have to be sure and have a get-together. My e-addy is [email protected]

Craig

(PS: My e-addy is no secret, and it's never been the slightest problem for me to have everyone here have it.)

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Dont we have more important things to fight about

Definitely! I'll give you a clue. It starts with a 'W' and ends with an 'R'. It has footsoldiers that go by the initials JW.

We should be united to this end, not leaving the forum.

Dansk

• mouthy
    mouthy

LB>>> I do hope I am not one of those you wish to get away from>I am known to upset folk at times....If It is me PLEASE reconsider..... I too have enjoyed our "visits". Anyway encase it is me.....I am sorry>>> when you feel rested> join us again .I will be watching for you (((((hug)))Grace

• obiwan
    obiwan

LB, happy trails dude.

• Shakita
    Shakita

LB:

Sorry to see you go. I don't know you personally, but I have always enjoyed your posts because they come from the heart. I know that the board has been pretty hot lately with the different views on this war but I hope, that after things cool down, you will find your way back. Take care.

Mrs. Shakita

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit