I'm Done With This Site

by LB 112 Replies latest jw friends

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

LB:

I wish you the best in the future, and many spectacular dives. And I understand your feelings on this.

Expatbrit

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

{{LB}}

You are a great poster and hopefully you will come back.

I understand your feelings.....

Tina

• dubla
    dubla

lb-

sorry to see you go, but i completely understand where you are coming from on this, and its unfortunate. maybe as others have suggested, a break would be better.

aa

• Realist
    Realist

LB,

sorry you feel so attacked personally. maybe you should wait until the war is over (can't take longer than a week or so ) and than come back.

• Francois
    Francois

Perhaps when the war is resolved you will come back and make your points about what you see going on. There are some things happening right now I have a problem with, but I'm gonna choose to hang out here and see what happens.

I do hope you'll be back. Your posts so frequently hit the nail squarely on the head, it would be a significant loss for us if you were to bug out for good.

francois

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Hey LB., you can't go. I love your posts, and you do have a great sense of humour.

Take a break and come back. PLEEZ

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I wish you wouldn't go. You're a good guy and you can never have too many good guys around. Try taking a break and see how you feel.

I hereby propose that Simon create a Lesbians Dipped in Honey directory. Tempted to stay?

• dubla
    dubla

comment retracted.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I too, have enjoyed your posts. I hope you reconsider leaving the board.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Ah, LB, I hope you reconsider. You're a positive force here. But I agree that sometimes you need a break from the emotions this place can bring out in you. Hope to see you back after a nice trip to Maui after you've had a chance to blow some bubbles in a beautiful paradise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit