I'm Done With This Site

by LB 112 Replies latest jw friends

• dubla
    dubla
    Definitely! I'll give you a clue. It starts with a 'W' and ends with an 'R'.

yeah, weve been fighting about the war for awhile now.

aa

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Me thinks TJ is suffering from LB withdrawls already hehehehe.

Ven

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

LB, I always enjoyed your posts. I recently had to take a break myself, after becoming rather fanatic about hurrying home and getting on the forum every single day. I realized I really do have a wonderful life since my JW experiences and I wanted to focus more on the present instead of the past. It was the forum that helped me to see that. I still check in (moreso since the War began) and post occasionally. I use my computer all day long at work, so coming home and using it is not really high on my priority list, unless it's to check for email or do research.

I never was a big poster, but I made it to Jedi. It was so great in the beginning with being able to express myself and getting feedback from my expressions. I was totally in awe of this place, and then gradually, some things bothered me a bit (flaming & bashing). A reality check of sorts for me. I learned some lessons about posting information and how the internet works. The negatives were always here, but I just didn't "see" them and that helped me in the beginning to stay and partake. (Like anything else, there is a variety of food on the table, but one knows their diet and steers clear of things that upset the tummy.) I have been able to establish some email connections with some really nice folks here.

Maybe you just need a break and Spring is a busy time anyway. We all have lives apart from the forum. Best wishes to you.

• TheStar
    TheStar

LB,

I understand how you feel. Like so many others I have always appreciated that you tell it like it is. It's a shame to loose you from this board, you will be greatly missed.

Love,

Star

Me thinks TJ is suffering from LB withdrawls already hehehehe.

LOL Ven...

• Brummie
    Brummie

See ya LB, enjoyed your posts! Sorry to see you go.

Brummie

• gumby
    gumby

I've had it with the current topic line and since I see some things done here that upset me I guess I don't need to hang around any longer.

So you don't like peoples attitude with the war scenario. Why do these differences matter more than the religious differences you've encountered here? As you know al.........everybody thinks different and we all have to live and accept that.....we just don't have to like it.

It's odd to me how people can walk out on friends too. You have made many friends here and your going to dump them? Maybe you won't dump them and you will still corespond with them........who knows?

You WILL be missed Al.

Teejay........how is it you always get into so much shit on this board? Seems to me YOUR the drama queen......always saying something out of line to steal the thread into an argument. This topic isn't about you....it's about Al........

(gumby accepts the fact he is now on teejays shit list )

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Teejay........how is it you always get into so much shit on this board?

Because he speaks his mind gumby. Seems to me he was just kidding around with someone he considers a friend.

Brummie

• gumby
    gumby
    Seems to me he was just kidding around with someone he considers a friend

If this was the case I am truely sorry. I went back and read many of his post after I said that and didn't notice the negativity I spoke of. I said it because I thought he was hurting Al and it seemed to me it hadn't been too awful long ago this same attitude of his was on another thread.

TJ....if you were joking....again I apologize......and you can kick me in the ass next time you see me.

Gumby

• Jesika
    Jesika

((((((((((((((((((((((LB))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I wish you well, and hope you will at least let us know how you are doing.

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

(((((((((((((((((((((((((LB))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'll MISS YOU!!!
    Please don't leave. Maybe if you take some time off you will feel like coming back later. I hope that's what you do. Love ya.

Chele

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit