I'm Done With This Site

by LB 112 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Don't make me come over there hehehe

Ven

• shera
    shera

LB,I have enjoyed your posts and I'll miss them.Take it easy and wishing you the best.

• Trauma_Hound
  • ring
    ring

Best of luck LB

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

LB,

It took courage for you to leave this site.

You had to sacrifice some of your friends here.

It reminds me of leaving the JW cult.

Sometimes you have to do what you think is right no matter what you may loose.

A wus Is someone that stays with a “group” just because they are needy.

LB is a man of integrity.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

All of the best to you...

• Princess
    Princess

Sorry you are leaving Al. I hardly come around myself. I too have missed whatever it is that is causing you to take leave.

I'll continue to email and hope you have a nice visit with my son and husband this weekend.

We look forward to your next visit up north!

Rachel

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

LB, hey I luved your posts!!! You rock...always honest, supportive, encouraging. You were straighter than straight in more ways then one.

I hope after you take a well-deserved break, you come back and share your experience and wisdom again!

I've been threatened with a punch and other such ridiculous things on this forum...I just yawn and move on my merry, gay way - take a few days off, then check it out again. Works for me...you, you do what you gotta do, but...

Now, come back now, ya here!!

• Waygooder64
    Waygooder64

I have always wondered why people make goodbye posts like this,if someone is that upset with the site then just go.Its quite simple really, just don`t logon anymore and don`t even visit the site.But we all know whenever someone makes a big exit like this they will ALWAYS come back and read all the replies of those telling them not to leave.If you wanna go just do it....

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

It is obvious from the length of this thread LB had a lot of pals. He wanted to let them know he wouldn't be here anymore. Also I would imagine he didn't want to answer a lot of email about where is LB. He was a popular poster and will be missed. In this case, a farewell post is totally appropriate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit