I'm Done With This Site

by LB 112 Replies latest jw friends

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    What's up with you drama queens

Teejay...

L.B. is NOT a drama queen, to label him a such only shows you up to be a real jerk. From your post, if you want to see a REAL drama queen, look in the mirror.

• teejay
    teejay

>>> L.B. is NOT a drama queen, to label him a such only shows you up to be a real jerk. From your post, if you want to see a REAL drama queen, look in the mirror.

Are you, per chance, related to Trauma Hound? Just curious.

Sorry to trip your trigger, girlfriend. You speak as though you know Al better than I do. Somehow I doubt it. "LB" *is* being a drama queen (as I understand the term) here in this thread of his authorship.

Ya know... since I've signed up here, I've gotten mad at Sir Simon and / or this site somewhere about 15 times. And left. Each time. I know FOR A FACT that others have been in those exact same shoes. Look to find a single thread where any of us said, "Oh... I'm fed up. I'm leaving you creeps."

Don't waste your time looking for those threads. None of us have started any. We got pissed... we left... then we came back. We didn't author threads saying "we're leaving" ... only to sneak back in a couple days (weeks) later.

Only drama queens do that. LB is being a drama queen. Hate to burst your bubble, but somebody had to. Might as well be me, 'cause I don't give a damn.

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

LB,

I just want to thank you for than one time you went out of your way to help me with posting my pic. I thought that was such a kind jesture.

Good luck in your path.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    'cause I don't give a damn.

well that certainly speaks volumns (like you're telling us something we don't already know, girlfriend).

• teejay
    teejay

>>> well that certainly speaks volumns (like you're telling us something we don't already know, girlfriend).

You didn't say...

Are you related to Trauma Hound? Just curious.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

((((((((((((((((((LB )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Love ya sweetie !!!

XW

Sorry to trip your trigger, girlfriend. You speak as though you know Al better than I do. Somehow I doubt it. "LB" *is* being a drama queen (as I understand the term) here in this thread of his authorship.

Teejay- WTF is this? Do you have some crystal ball noone else knows about? You are so out of line with this. Another example of an attempt to slam someone based on ASSUMPTION and INSINUATION.

• teejay
    teejay

>>> Do you have some crystal ball noone else knows about?

No. Just an opinion. Like yours.

>>> You are so out of line with this.

Is that fact? Or opinion?

>>> Another example of an attempt to slam someone based on ASSUMPTION and INSINUATION.

If you say so. Still, LB *is* being a drama queen.

p.s. I notice not a single rebuttal to a single one of my arguments in your post. Wonder why. Hmmm?

p.p.s. btw... my name's not Robdar.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

teejay please take that to another thread, no need to upset people here,

Ven

• Dawn
    Dawn

LB - I will miss you. I understand how you feel. There is a lot of anger in posts here right now - but I think it is because so many new ones have joined on and they need to vent.

I just log on once or twice a week now, scan through the topics and read only those that appear interesting or uplifting. Perhaps after a break you will feel like coming back and joining us - I sure hope so. I have really enjoyed your posts - and especially your sense of humor.

Best of luck to you and your family.

• COMF
    COMF

Hey, LB,

I haven't read the 3 intervening pages, just your starting post. Well, I know how you can get that feeling. I've moved on several times.

I'm glad to know you, even if only from this board. Have a great life.

COMF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit