I'm Done With This Site

by LB 112 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

Hey LB,

A deep breath, sharing the sunshine, and a hug from wifey helps a lot (well, mine is from my husband.)

Ever since you put up that thread about your dog dying, you've been my secret favorite. Just touched a nerve there, I guess.

Now..............seeing that you're my secret favorite.............I can talk to you like I do my husband. "You damned ol' fool. Take a break, come back & we'll still luv' ya."

Which he quickly counters with, "Well, if I'm a fool........you're Ms. Fool."

I fail to see the relevance, but he always says that. Men.

Btw., did you ever get a new dog friend? I've still got my 3 dopey dachshunds.

Best wishes,

waiting

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Ya, lots of changes... I rarely read the threads anymore, life has become too busy. *hugs sweetie* You will be back tho, unless u want to try out any of the other sites!

Amanda

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

LB tell me it ain't soBetter not be because Thunder follows me LOL I will miss your glib comments and your pursuit of anything female covered in Honey

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

LB, I have enjoyed you posts. I have always agreed with what you have said and have always thought that we shared similar thinking on the issues. I hope you enjoy your break because I did the same thing and while I doubt that I will ever be a full time poster again, I still pop in now and again. Definitely to know the latest apostafest news. I hope that I will one day meet you in person at one. I've always considered you a gentleman.

With regards,

Slipnslidemaster

Unless, of course, it's a negative opinion about Britney in which case all bet's are off ...

BTW Simon, when are you going to fix the profile thing? I'm would like to put my Britney avatar back up.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Hey LB you can't quit, YOUR FIRED . heheh ooops does that mean you retract the Maui offer????

I know it's nice to get away from all the crap that can go on here, hehehe I haven't been posting near as much as I'm moving forward in other pursuits, but I hope that you will at least check in on us now and then. I'd luv to mee up with you and your adorable wife again sometime!!!! Take care and well 'ya'll come back now ya hear'!!!!

Ven

ps. Slip you sly dog hehehe maybe that'll work though hahahaha

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

LB,

Sorry to see you go. Do come back!

• Solace
    Solace

(((((((( AL ))))))))

Jourles,

• myself
    myself

(((((((LB))))), how about a nice Hawaiian break, then come back. If you do take a break, I hope it is a short one. Missing you already

• teejay
    teejay

LB,

Help me with something before you go... What's up with you drama queens?

Always playing the board for fools....

.... Oh, I'm upset!!!

... Oh, I got a life I wanna live.

... Oh, I can't stand the flames!!!

... Oh, you people make me sick!!

... only to sneak back in a week or two later? Make a grand exit -- say your "I'll see you low-lifes later" -- and get accolades and "oh please don't go's." Then sneak back in after a couple of days. We've seen it over and over and over.

When you come back, will you do us a favor and explain that mindset to us (for us)? Will you? You are one of the few I can trust 'round heyah.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Gads, LB... this SUCKS! Please, take a break and return soon.... This board needs a few "voices of reason', and with your great life experience you are indeed one of them. I've never been a JW, so I don't have much to offer those JW's searching for answers... but YOU... the loss of your unreplaceable 'voice' will create a most noteable void. Besides, our politics are very similiar .... With your loss, I'm beginning to feel surrounded ... Don't go Shane, I mean L.B. ..... << L.B. >> << L.B. >> << L.B. >>

You probably just need a little rest from the post Basketball Championship grind. Please reconsider and come back soon. We need ya Shane, I mean L.B.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit