I'm Done With This Site

by LB 112 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

I hope you come back for another 'tour of duty'!

Wish you well!

ISP

• Jourles
    Jourles

Ah man, hate to see you go LB. You'll be back later again, I'm sure.

Does this mean that LB will no longer be stalking Heaven? Heh heh heh There can be only ONE!

• Valis
    Valis

LB, if the site has outgrown its usefullness as one of a theraputic value then good for you...however you do have many peers here that would hate to see you go away completely...please do come back and say heloo from time to time and let us know about all the cool stuff you realte like the basketball season, Overscuba duties, etc..Take care hoss and don't be a stranger.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• nilfun
    nilfun

What's this about LB leaving? say it aint so! (the bellydancing can wait..I got something to say... )

See, LB, the operation to surgically remove my funny bone was in danger of being totally complete until I came into contact with your brand of humor. No, we always won't agree on this site, but if only you realised how many times I laughed in spite of my pain, because of your wonderful sense of humor...

Take care...hope to see you round here again soon.

Hey, how would you feel if all you got here was just a** kissing all day long?

Hey, what's so bad about that???

• teejay
    teejay

Hey, LB,

I thought you might be getting a little upset in that other thread about the flag but didn't think you'd actually get mad enough to leave. Emotions tend to run high when we talk god, religion, and politics, but when a topic involves all three!!! well...

Hope you don't mean to leave permanently, Bro. You and I clicked right away when you came here and I felt a camaraderie with you that I've always thought was uncommon. Even though we see the Iraq war a little differently, I have a lot of respect for your views -- most recently when it comes to the military and the amount of respect that should be shown our "piece of cloth," otherwise known as The American Flag. You're a cool dude, Man, and I hope -- if you *do* leave -- it won't be for long.

Take care, Brother. You'll be missed, that's for damn sure.

• undercover
    undercover

LB,

I have enjoyed your posts during the short time I have been visiting here. Your comments were an oasis of reason, logic and calmness in a sea of sometimes angry, upset and illogical posts. I think there are times that we all have to step back and take a break. For some, leaving the JWs completely behind may mean leaving this sight behind too. I wish you the best in your endeavors.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    LB, if the site has outgrown its usefullness as one of a theraputic value then good for you...however you do have many peers here that would hate to see you go away completely...please do come back and say heloo from time to time and let us know about all the cool stuff you realte like the basketball season, Overscuba duties, etc..Take care hoss and don't be a stranger.

What he said! I'll miss you!

Nina

• berylblue
    berylblue

All the best to you. You're an extremely intelligent, articulate man. You will be missed.

Beryl

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I know that it has all been said, but I want to add my heartfelt comments to those above.

LB, you are a star. Pleeeeeaaaaaasse dont go ! You have added so much and we will miss you . Like Simon, I guess we would disagree on some things if we ever got down to it but this board is for debate, and some people do it better than others.

Incidentally, I just read your dissassociation letter on your profile .....Awesome , I recommend it to anyone. It reminds us what this board is really all about.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

LB, get your butt back here!! We'll need you once Iraq is liberated and everyone finds out how good they feel when they are finally free.

Then we can all do a little nanner nanner boo boo dance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit