TORN APART

by Dansk 449 Replies latest members private

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Lehaa ---

Dansk just posted happy news about a phone call from Stephanie on the other thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/72556/1212572/post.ashx#1212572

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

August 2, 2004 ----

Has Stephanie called again, Ian? Any word from Jodi?

{{{{ Ian and Claire and family }}}}

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Marjorie,

Looks like Stephanie may have been got at by the JWs as she has gone cold again. I spoke to Jody on the telephone but she was as antagonistic as ever - although there could be some slight weakening as she told me she loved me!

My life has moved on a great deal and I now accept the whole situation. My door, of course, is always open to my daughters. It is up to them whether they enter through it or not.

Much love to you,

Ian

• mouthy
    mouthy

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))

• jgnat
    jgnat

Considering the latest WT mag goes harsh on "apostates" again, I am not surprised. JW's jerk around like puppets on a string, depending on the latest tone in the articles. So in a way, the harshness is not from you, it is from their "higher power". I will scour the articles for the next softening, Dansk/Ian.

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

btt

• Dansk
    Dansk

UPDATE:

Thought you might like to know that Karl, my older son, is thoroughly enjoying life (as we ALL are) since exiting the JWs and is a member of a rock band (he's the drummer). The band has its second gig on Tuesday with all songs being original. At the first gig the crowd didn't want them to stop playing. I'm really proud.

Love,

Ian

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Ian that is great news about your son! Music is a great outlet and to be a tallented muscian is truly a gift, good for him for not wasting his gift which he would have done if still "in".

Kate

• Dansk
    Dansk

I'm bringing this back to the top in case its of use to jwbot

Thanks, Marjorie

• Dansk
    Dansk

Whilst I'm here I might as well say what's been going on. My family and I had a great Christmas - but I was in bed for four days over the New Year with a stinker of a cold. Happily, I managed to fight it off a lot quicker than I thought (my last cold last 3 weeks) due to my disease (I thought my immune system had enough to contend with). I put it all down to being a good sign - that I'm getting stronger

My girls haven't been in touch - Jody I haven't seen for almost two years now.

Claire, the boys and I celebrate two years exit from the Watchtower organisation next month Coming here was the best thing we could possibly have done. THANK YOU, SIMON & ANGHARAD!

In spite of my illness, which isn't bothering me at all at the moment, life has been wonderful these past two years. I've experienced a freedom I'd hitherto unknown or, should I say, prior to being a JW hadn't truly appreciated. Now, every second is so precious and so wonderful!

My garden is showing the first signs of "spring", with crocuses and daffodils pushing their tips through the soil - and with snowdrops already in flower. The buds on the trees and bushes are also swelling beautifully. I love nature!!

Claire bought me a digital camera so I'll hopefully get some photographs of the garden this year. I just need to know how to load them here.

I have a healer who comes to treat me daily now and I am feeling soooo much better. I appreciate so much all your loving kindness in sending me positive your own healing/prayers/vibes/wishes every week - some even daily! If this is apostasy, I'll have a million bagsful please!

The love and kindness that emanates from this board puts Watchtower well and truly to shame. It's truly winderful being amongst genuine people - people who are not judgemental, take you for what you are and are quick to be of help. True Christianity, Buddhism, Taosim, etc., is RIGHT HERE!

Thank you all!

Love,

Ian & CLaire

xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit