Do You Think President Trump Is Doing a Good Job?

by minimus 118 Replies latest jw friends

• sir82
    sir82

Trump has just signed an executive order ending his policy of separating families:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/in-reversal-trump-signs-order-stopping-family-separation/ar-AAyUE7S?li=BBnb7Kz

Anyone want to change their vote?

• LV101
    LV101

Least President Trump isn't sending the children off to slavery farms like Obama did. Unreal!

• Dagney
    Dagney

I'm trying to keep an open mind. All prices have gone up, especially on food, gas, you know...the stuff you really need every day. My stock was doing well before, and increase in 401K is not significant looking at the graphs. We are preparing the best we can in regards to the impact of the tariffs where I work, which is in auto parts.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Trump has just signed an executive order ending his policy of separating families

Anyone want to change their vote? - aww, how sweet ... look everyone, Sir 82 wants to change who he votes for!

I think it's great he's leaving the Democrats XD

• sir82
    sir82

? You lost me on that one.

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

He is a lot like the Watchtower Society leadership. Overly concerned about image, autocratic, narcissistic, and unapologetic. Perhaps he appeals to some of the JW conditioning among his supporters in this forum. This most recent episode of separating babies and toddlers from their mothers is simply beyond the pale. Akin to the way the Watchtower sacrifices children over the blood and child abuse policy. Someone has to be on the spectrum of psychopathy to behave in such a manner.

• never a jw
    never a jw

President Trump doing a good job??

a big resounding YES!

....if he is competing with Kim Jong Un for the cult leader of the year nomination.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

The man said “ This is what I’ll do...” and he did and continues to do.

An American President who keeps his promises.

Definitely better than the last guy in office.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Yes Trump is much better than the last president. He has screwed every women he could get his hands on or grab them between the legs, on his third marriage, lieing like there is no tomorrow, loves Putin, Kim jong un and any other dictator in the world, hates our closes allies and degrades them, thinks kkk, skins heads and other hate groups as ok kind of folks, has cheated people out of their money like the victims of Trump unversity, birther, degrader of our American hero's like John McCain and to end it all a friend of the billionaires and a Foe to poor people.

Yes he is so much better. Mr golden showers. Still Totally ADD

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

When it comes to politics it seems that Americans are unable to think for themselves according to this recent study:

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=171909

A significant number of Americans adhere to the cult of worshiping the political figure in the manner in which our educational system is training them to develop loyalties. A shame really. Critical thinking is bad for the politics ofpower and control.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit