Do You Think President Trump Is Doing a Good Job?

by minimus 118 Replies latest jw friends

• John Free
    John Free

After a few short years of taking office he got the economy booming, drastically decreased unemployment and imposed tariffs on foreign trade. His popularity greatly increased. But there were some danger signs such as blaming the country’s problems on those of another race/religion and referring to them as if they were lower than human. Also, he has narsassitic tendencies and acts like a cult leader over his followers- He certainly made his country great again- but it was far to early to judge if Adolf Hitler was a good leader.

• zeb
    zeb

As politicians go, yes.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I think Trump is doing an ok, but not spectacular, job. Obama is more intelligent, more articulate and more politically experienced but he'll probably go down in history as a worse president.

If I was American, I probably wouldn't have voted Trump in 2016 but I'd probably vote for him in 2020. Democrats and Leftists are so lame.

The following is a vid of a young 16 year old Trump supporter and a BLM guy in his late thirties or early forties ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GepUoFbLjw0

And the little black dude totally schooled him. XD

In fact, I feel a bit sorry for the BLM guy, he's swallowed MSM propaganda hook, line & sinker.

But if this is the state of US politics, I'm for Trump.

• Room 215
    Room 215

How any American citizen professing even a modicum of patriotism can countenance -- much less endorse -- Trump's traitorous refusal to punish Russia's attempted sabotage of our democratic processes, with anyting less than outrage -- is beyond me.

Or how the dwindling members of the Greatest Generation feel about his Charlottesville rationaliziation of neo Nazism as they go to their graves.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

His Twitter is over 90% grammatically accurate, his spelling also very good.

• barry
    barry

Trump has my vote but a word of advice no one wins a trade war.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I am happy the job he is doing. Unlike any candidate in my lifetime he is actually sticking to what he said.

I'm a black male. I remember Hillary referring to people like me as super predators. She supported Bill's that disproportionately injured black families, but made sure she always let black people know she Carrie's got sauce in her purse. Obuma was based in Chicago and under his watch he did nothing to impact communities je says he cared so much about.

Trump is a breath of fresh air and he deserves his shot.

Black males are beginning to see dems have abandoned them in favor of hispanics and many are now looking at the Republicans or independents as a viable alternative.

• minimus
    minimus

Nice to see so many pro Trump comments. Obviously, he has his flaws but who doesn’t? So far, better than many would have ever expected!

• minimus
    minimus

I remember when this board was 100% pro Democrats. If not 100% pretty close

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I think the Clinton's truly pulled the mask off the flawless Democratic party.

Bjs in oval office

Horrible crime bills that injured their base

Poor tax policies

Botched women's rights initiatives

Demonstrating to American people they care more about the welfare of immigrants as opposed to their own citizens

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit