Do You Think President Trump Is Doing a Good Job?

by minimus 118 Replies latest jw friends

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

How any American citizen professing even a modicum of patriotism can countenance -- much less endorse -- Trump's traitorous refusal to punish Russia's attempted sabotage of our democratic processes, with anyting less than outrage -- is beyond me. - """"""

Quoting system isnt' working, first part is quote, this is my answer :::::: Tell me more about all the documented and video evidenced of democratic organizations conspiring to to get illegals to vote and cheat the voting system and/or conspiring to keep bernie out, where is your outrage and calling for punishment of that???? BUT you think Russia making troll accounts on facebook is what turned the tide? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Or how the dwindling members of the Greatest Generation feel about his Charlottesville rationaliziation of neo Nazism as they go to their graves. -

FIRST PART QUOTE, my answer here. So neo nazis AND just general people who wanted confederate monuments were peacefully assembling, and all video evidence shows it was antifa and violent leftists who started attacking them first, but it's all the neo's and everybody elses fault and pointing out who actually started attacking is rationalizing being neo nazis??

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Chuck Baldwin raises some interesting facts regarding Trump, his campaign and his now "presidential" acts:

https://russia-insider.com/en/politics/trump-bought-and-paid-zionists-who-demand-war-iran-time-america-say-no/ri23656

Could Trump be another Wilson who is taking America to a great war?

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Silent - If someone white said that, does it not sound racist? OF course, I didn't know you were black, that certainly puts a different spin on your comment! Of course I remember when Bill was considered the first black Pres.!

Minimus, stop trying to nitpick just because I didn'[t know Silent was black ! Geez, now I know Okay ! ! ! You sound just as childish as your President, the moron with that statement.

Now as for you, you say I supported Hillary because I'm an Ex Dub? Could you please find where I posted that please?? BTW I was for Hillary all the way, what the HELL does being a former JW have to be with supporting Hillary, you sound as if I posted so those exact words, I like her because way better than Trump, as did the ALL the folks that voted for her because she won the popular vote. Too bad you can't win an election because of that . BTW I'll be waiting for that post where I said I would've voted for her because of not being a Dub. I'm sure you noticed I didn't say I voted for her, truth, is I've never voted for anyone in my life, not even for a mayor or Governor, I just don't vote, as is my right not to do so

• Spiral
    Spiral

Haven't read all the comments but: no. He's despicable. Probably demented and is just the front man for other people. He lost me at the fake birther (Obama) thing several years ago.

• minimus
    minimus

Shirley, I love you. What the heck does liking Trump have to with ME being an exjw? Nothing! Just like you supporting Hillary Clinton or Bozo the clown has nothing to do with you being an ex Jehovah’s Witness

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Well Min, I was just quoting you from your post, so, you started it, . . . and I answered, so I guess the case is closed, at least for now

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

He’s a horrific human being, I shudder at his inhumanity......

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Trump called out Islam during his campaign, the Democrats never dare speak negative of the precious, peace loving Muslims. Islam deserved many harsh tongue lashings from the spineless hack Obama, but he failed to deliver everytime.

Trump is very comfortable and confident in front of camera and Hillary is repulsive to the majority.. which doesnt help.

In reality, Islam isn’t compatible with Western culture, Trump is the only one saying it.

Giving credit to Trump for the way the economy is now performing, is unfortunately a poor understanding of economic cycles. Trump’s value or lack of can’t possibly be measured this soon, another 3-4 years will give a better scope.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MINIMUS:

I would have to say Yes...So far... I didn’t vote (I will next time) but I saw him as the lesser of two evils.

I’m sick of the leftist bullshit that is ruining our country. Anybody who thinks we can have a country with no borders or one that leaks like a sieve should have their head examined. For the last several decades I have seen things get worse in the US. I have seen crime go up everywhere (even good neighborhoods). People’s taxes have gone up to support more policing; people are paying for surveillance and other security systems. Everything is just dirtier and more expensive..I blame ALL this on not just illegal immigration but too much immigration in general - in addition to millions of jobs that have disappeared.

I’m also aware of the trade wars and the other international issues. I’m just cautiously optimistic and keeping my fingers crossed.

• Whynot
    Whynot

This is hard to answer. Yes and No. Somethings are good but other things are a disaster.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit