Do You Think President Trump Is Doing a Good Job?

by minimus 118 Replies latest jw friends

• tiki
    tiki

He is doing an excellent job of enriching billionaires....fomenting racism, elitism...hatred on so many levels it is too daunting a task to list. He is a fabulous champion of immorality and unethical standards. He is the very pinnacle of narcissism, ignorance and greed.....and he is doing a bang up job of recreating his hero Hitler.

I used to think he was just a crass arrogant greedy corporate monster....but never did I imagine the level of ignorance and hatefulness this man embodies. And sadly enough there is a cross section of humanity that panders to these socially unacceptable behaviors.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Do You Think President Trump Is Doing a Good Job?

Hell NO. Do you want to be identified with Trump's hoard of followers? Hell no!

Is their anyone in his White House who is capable and honest.....not hardly. How many indictments has Muller put in place...... 17 and counting.

Trump is a confirmed liar incapable of telling the truth about anything. 3000 fact checked documented lies.

Even our closest Alias have had it with him... good going Trumpy let's hope we don't need them in the coming months or years.

He's an American President who favors Russia, favors any and all dictators.

He signs and holds up those oversize menus and thinks over turning health care with no replacement is a good thing.

Now he's tormenting children. Over 2,000 so far......soon 4,000 and counting.

His followers are like the JW's clinging to a failed Society.

You can'treason with them you just make sure you

don't catch their disease.

• Simon
    Simon
    He is doing an excellent job of enriching billionaires....fomenting racism, elitism...hatred on so many levels it is too daunting a task to list.

I think racism got much worse under Obama, he really set the clock back 20-30 years in terms of race in America, almost back to the Clinton days!

People don't seem to be able to separate personal attributes from job performance. Trump may be narcissistic but who cares if he is able to bring economic growth? Obama might have been the nicest guy to walk the earth but the economy was never more than dismal under his watch.

As it happens, I think Obama wasn't nice - he was charismatic and a good speaker but the things he did were pretty sinister and low and made a lot of people's lives substantially worse and he abused the office of president to criminal levels. His administration was one of the most corrupt in recent years so was he really 'nice' or just good at fooling and controlling people? That's more dangerous than Trump as you end up with a mob chanting for more of the same level of corruption and believing it to be good.

That Obama and Clinton were not investigated and pursued for their crimes says more about the bias and unhealthy control they had more than 'who is more corrupt'. We know the Trump investigation is political, the people doing it have made that quite clear. If you believe what these people want you to believe then you're swallowing the cool-aid just like the want you to. All these 'outrages', the immigration / children thing now, are clear inventions of the democratic establishment, they take something and spin it to suddenly be bad and all Trump and the masses follow the shiny thing, led by the press.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

To our foreign friends that get their u.s. news from CNN. That network is totally biased and in cahoots with the left wing democratic party. The truth Is finally coming out that there was bias in the fbi and doj to cover up hilliarys crimes and go after trump. Their never was Russian collusion. I am not a trump apologist, there are many ways he rubs people the wrong way but he is getting the job done.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Trump's traitorous refusal to punish Russia's attempted sabotage of our democratic processes, with anyting less than outrage -

Let me fix that for you -----

Trump's traitorous refusal to punish Russia's THE DNC'S attempted sabotage of our democratic processes, with anyting less than outrage -

• minimus
    minimus

Personally, I don’t care if a president is not nice, may be sleeping around, or farts in public. Muhammad Ali was refered to as a narcissist but he still was the greatest. So I don’t care that the man thinks he’s all that. His job performance is excellent at this point.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

My vote was for ABC -- Anybody But Clinton. One plus year later, I'm pleasantly surprised with Trump's performance. I'm more than just pleasantly surprised with my 401(k) -- which had become a 201(k) for the past 10 years.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

What he's achieved with North Korea is amazing but who better to persuade a narcissistic psychopath than one of the same.

Those scientists who write about psychopathy say psychopaths, and here I'm referring to those born with a biologically different amygdala in their brain who don't feel guilt or remorse, hold many high positions in government and large corporations.

Perhaps there is a place for them as long as they are kept in check by those who do possess a conscience.

• out4good4
    out4good4

This whole thread is nothing more than "let's circle jerk each other for Trump" click bait.

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Meanwhile up here in Canada we smuggle shoes in from the us... lol you can't make this stuff up. Anyhow carry on !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit