Do You Think President Trump Is Doing a Good Job?

by minimus 118 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I think he is.

If you don’t want to put reasons for your yes or no, it’s ok.

Your vote,please??

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I think we may be entering a dangerous phase of this whole fiasco.

To be specific I think the wagons are circling Trump and he knows it. I just hope that, in trying to save his own skin, he doesn’t do anything as terrible as start a war or foment civil strife. Or that if he does attempt this, his authority can be removed swiftly.

• jp1692
    jp1692

Donald J. Trump:

1. President of the United States of America and Leader of the Free World - Worst job ever. A total disgrace.
    2. Wannabe Dictator of the Divided States of America and Vladimir Putin’s Little Bitch - It’s a work-in-progress but still to early to call it. Orbán Viktor currently has the lead imho.
  • LV101
    LV101

Clearly -- exemplary job! Hope he hasn't siphoned/sold off any of the country's uranium. Thus far he's not slept thru any military horror situations. Looks like the deep state under Obama/Ole Hil is crumbling. Hard to imagine!

• scary21
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    To be specific I think the wagons are circling Trump and he knows it. I just hope that, in trying to save his own skin, he doesn’t do anything as terrible as start a war or foment civil strife. Or that if he does attempt this, his authority can be removed swiftly.

Lol dear god slim... thats as crazy as your collapse theories. Of course bill did bomb an aspirin factory as a distraction from monica.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I think he's a total moronic jackass.

Anyone and everyone who voted for this fool is not of sound mind.

There's no way you can be after all the nonsense that came out of his mouth while he was on the campaign trail. Making fun of a handicapped journalist, saying he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Ave and get away with it. The language he used during his campaign, with the F-word and others.

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.” His comment about McCain ,says Captain Bone Spurs.

Total Jackass !!

• Simon
    Simon

He's doing a great job, for all the talk of doom and gloom the economy is doing well, there's no new wars starting, and he's undoing a lot of the damaging legislation that President TotalFailure created (like Title IX).

There's a reason the MSM / Dem outrage machine is dialled up to 11 - he's becoming more popular and, most notably, popular among black voters. That is a serious threat to the democrat base - they rely on the block vote of the black community (which is why they like to keep them shackled to the state).

• LV101
    LV101

Miracle there weren't nuclear explosions ongoing w/all his rape/sexual abuse cases.

• minimus
    minimus

So far Trump has tried to keep all of his promises and he is undoing much of Obama’s messes.👍👍👍👍

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit