Do You Think President Trump Is Doing a Good Job?

by minimus 118 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Trump 2020 Sticker

I fear 2018 will be another "red tide" in both Houses.

And, unless everything goes to shit, I do believe that he will be re-elected!

• Steel
    Steel

The sad part about Trump is it going to take about 7 years for the US to see the effects of his economic policies.

Destroying the economies of your allies and trading partners, screwing the US consumer, inflation and higher interest rates.

It's too bad people of falling it again. It was done under by Nixon and W Bush.

• minimus
    minimus

Black man, Obama could do anything and never get called out on it. Even though he was the worst president in recent years, the press and the uneducated adored him.

• Steel
    Steel

Each day I listen to Michael Savage and Glen Beck , partly because I have conservative values and partly because I think it is funny but the idea of Obama being a bad president is ridiculous.

Bush was a terrible president.

It's funny how Trump supporters brag about record low unemployment rates and now want to tear apart the deals that got the US to this point to begin with.

• Sugar Shane
    Sugar Shane
    Tat's a clip with two people have a conversation about him. TWO people. What does that have to do with all the millions of misguided, unsound people who voted for him?

Above quote as posted by ShirleyW to LoveUni.

It’s a good point. Anecdotal vs scientific evidence: anyone who’s been to “uni” should know the difference. An anecdotal clip between two people doesn’t represent a large cross section of voters, just as THIS clip of very clueless Trump supporters doesn’t (I hope) necessarily represent the majority of them. If it does, then we’re all fucked.

https://youtu.be/31nGzbNEy9U

• minimus
    minimus

These vids mean nothing to people unless the video supports their position.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

It’s a good point. Anecdotal vs scientific evidence: anyone who’s been to “uni” should know the difference. An anecdotal clip between two people doesn’t represent a large cross section of voters, just as THIS clip of very clueless [democrats] doesn’t (I hope) necessarily represent the majority of them. If it does, then we’re all fucked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxefEX46EMQ

• Sugar Shane
    Sugar Shane
    These vids mean nothing to people unless the video supports their position.

Umm, that’s kind of my point,

Whether a video gets posted of a seemingly uninformed voter/s of EITHER political stripe, shouldn’t be construed to represent the whole.

But...whatever.

• Sugar Shane
    Sugar Shane
    The sad part about Trump is it going to take about 7 years for the US to see the effects of his economic policies.
    Destroying the economies of your allies and trading partners, screwing the US consumer, inflation and higher interest rates.

Good point. Unfortunately, many on this thread never witnessed the effects of 1970s style stag-flation, and the early 80s recession. The next administration will get to try and mop up the result of tariffs, inflation, and a HUGE national debt, that gets worse over the next 5/6/7 years. The next admin will not only have to clean it up, but might even get blamed for it by certain media pundits...ESPECIALLY if the opposing party gets elected. You can “bank” on it.

I’ll repost this in 7 years.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Say anything you want about this president - I get it - he can be vulgar, he can be crude, he can be undignified at times. I don’t care. I can’t spare this man. He fights for America!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit