Do You Think President Trump Is Doing a Good Job?

by minimus 118 Replies latest jw friends

• Steel
    Steel

The part that really pisses me about Trump is he is taking credit for years of deficit spending and low interest rates working there way though the system , like he suddenly did something to change things.

Then on top of it his deficits are even bigger than Obama's. If things are so great, pay your bills.

• minimus
    minimus

Lee elder , maybe you can continue helping The leadership of the Watchtower figure out the blood mess. You are doing a great job with that one. Do what you do best and leave medicine and psychoanalysis to those that are really qualified.

• minimus
    minimus

Sir ... I mentioned in another thread that I think what Trump is doing is the best solution. Keep the families together and if they should not be here, send them all back as a family.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Umm, how so Min, I'm NOT a Trump supporter

Shirley, I’m sure I can say the same about you being an exjw🤔.... great response!
  • Simon
    Simon
    he is taking credit for years of deficit spending and low interest rates working there way though the system, like he suddenly did something to change things.

Did he pass dramatic changes to the tax legislation or not? You can't claim he's doing dramatic things that are wrong and then also claim that he's not making changes. It's pretty clear that the economy and jobs numbers have shifted since the last election. Obama was years of wage stagnation and people giving up. Things seem a little more dynamic now.

Whether you want to credit that to Trump or not, the fact is it only happened after he got in and changed policies. Obama's policy was to tell people to give up hope for jobs, kind of ironic given the whole "Hope" religion.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

LoveUniHateExams -

I've seen that clip already, so what's your point, I still stand by my post that you responded to.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    Silentbuddha - Hey blacks your males are super predators and my husband is going to make laws to target your dads and sons. Don't worry though, he plays saxophone and I carry around hot sauce so vote for us anyway.

Well that's one of the most obviously racist posts I've ever read here.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

1. I am black

2. It is the reason that alot of my friends way back in the day thought so much of Bill. DO YOU NOT REMEMBER ALL THE FOLKS TALKING ABOUT HE WAS THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT.

3. She said this. It is True.

4. He made those laws

5. Those laws put alot of people I know in jail as a young man.

• Steel
    Steel

The unemployment rate has been in steady decline of about half a percent a year since 2012. Plus we are in the middle of seeing the largest generation ( the baby boomers) in US history start to retire.

Some psychological benchmarks of the unemployment have been reached under Trump but the wheels were in motion long before he was in office.

Plus rising wages are soon to be eaten by inflation and tariffs.

• minimus
    minimus

Shirley, silentbuddah gave you her response. Do you still feel the same way toward her post??.... I will explain my comment now, Shirley. Because you are an exjw , you supported Hillary . It’s just a dopey response. Because I support Trump, it’s beca of my being a JW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit