Why Im ignoring my friends.

by refiners fire 133 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

Hope things are going a bit better for you and yours Refiners! Keep us posted on your wife and take care of yourself it is easy to get run down under these circumstances!

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Sorry to hear about your wife. Refiners. Keep your head up. Focus on you two. My thoughts are with you........

Love....

April

• JanH
    JanH

Simon.

What is the lie? I wrote on "the other place", on Wed 21 Aug 2002 3:31:

For lying, nobody comes close to Refiner's.

Funny fact: Edward Gentry was never deleted from Simon's board, even for the most extreme example of lying & trolling.

And then I wrote again, on the same thread, on Thu 22 Aug 2002 21:04:

Hey folks

For lying, nobody comes close to Refiner's.

Funny fact: Edward Gentry was never deleted from Simon's board, even for the most extreme example of lying & trolling.

JanH wrote:

Simon reads this board! Now, after I wrote the above, Gentry (aka Refiner's) is deleted from JWD. See http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/members.asp?site=3&letter=E

LOL!

Between those two messages, a bit more than a day apart, the Edward_Gentry account was deleted by you. That is a fact. Again, where is the lie I supposedly told?

I foresee your apology, subsequently your evidence that I lied about anything.

PS: Where did you learn to call everything a "lie" if it's an inconvenient fact?

- Jan

Blogging at Secular Blasphemy
  • Simon
    Simon

Like I said - I know exactly what you are trying to do JanH and you are very transparent. The account was deactivated on the 19th August which fit's in with how you try to post to make it look as though you initiated it.

Strange that you would suddenly start posting about an account and incidents that had gone on a long time ago ... but of course we both know you didn't - you noticed it was deleted and tried yet again to make something out of nothing. It was the only reason you brought it up.

Well, failed again I'm afraid ... and I'm tired of putting up with crap from you - you are not welcome here anymore so goodbye!

I've no doubt you'll come up with some other attack and continue with your vendetta. It won't be here though.

BTW: For everyone's info, the reason I am so sure about the date is that I had an email conversation about it with someone so have a record of exactly when it was done.

• seven006
    seven006

I was going to stay out of this but I thought I would bring up one thing. The following seems to be JanG's last post on this board, or anywhere else and it was made in this thread. Please read it again:

<<<Heck mate ..... that is one hell of a burden to be carrying ...... I am so sorry to hear that.

Wish I could give you both a hug and make it all go away but we know that things don't happen that way.

Mate, when your good lady has come past the surgery, and is physically recovered enough to travel, you just yell if you would like a holiday in the sun. I would be happy to have you stay and know others up here who would love to share with you and let you relax on our beaches, enjoy our tropical rain forests and melt in our tropical heat without it costing you a small fortune

Pick a flower for us and give it to her with our love and best wishes will you .....

JanG>>>

This kind of puts things in a little better perspective now doesn't it. She's not around to add anything more. Her last comments seem to mean a little more now that she is gone. Most last comments do, maybe it's something to think about. It makes all this bullshit look a little trivial in the wide spectrum of things. One day your here and the next day you're not. Does any of this stuff really matter?

RF, I hope you wife gets to feeling better soon. I know how something like that can put a lot of stress on a person, especially when you are one of us exJW social retards. You take care of her and yourself, sometimes we all need a damn hug.

Take care,

Dave

PS: Here's to ya Jan, your bombardment of e-mails drove me a little crazy for a while but I loved your intentions. Say hi to my grandma for me. Big hug.

Edited by - seven006 on 23 October 2002 16:2:24

• Englishman
    Englishman

I guess I won't be needing this after all.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Oh Refiner (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

The reason why you are posting now, is because you know you have folks here who care about you and love you for the person you are. When you are happy, we like to know. When you are sad, we need to know, so we can be encouraging and supportive throughout your ordeal.

This must be so difficult having a mate that is so seriously ill. They can do amazing heart operations these days. Perhaps the defect can be corrected. I'm certain you will be getting all the details soon and will have a better pronosis.

My JW mom has a leaking heart valve. This is also a serious problem and could be addressed very well with surgery. Due to the blood issue, my mother declines it. She will continue to grow weaker and weaker, and die. It may be one year; it may be two years yet, but she understands and accepts this as her great sacrifice. She is 78 and in good health, otherwise. So, this time is especially difficult for me, due to the shunning.

The doctors believe that she developed this problem when she had Scarlett Fever when she was young. All the children in the family had it. Her baby sister, Paulina died from it at age four. Anyway, if it doesn't kill you, it can damage your heart.

Genetic deficiencies aren't always easy to detect either. By the time one reallizes they have a problem, it is sometimes past the point of repair. You must just keep us posted, even if it's only a brief word or two. We understand now why we haven't been seeing your posts.

If you open your email, your friends here might like to reach out to you. One can never get enough support in times such as these.

My best to your wife and to you as you go through this event together. ((((hugs)))))

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I thank you all for your good wishes. Im not posting much, but i do check here every morning before work. Hugs and kisses to all. Farewell Jan Groenveld, Yes, 7006, her final post is especially moving in view of the circumstances.

With regard to accusations being levelled against me, (and Simon by the way)

Let me demonstrate what is happening merely with regard to myself.

Over the past, oh, month or so, I have been accused of various crimes:

A) Posting as a former poster on JW com called Ed Gentry,

B) Posting on JW com as a poster called "Eisenstein" and praising my own "refiner" posts

C) Posting at "the other place" as Refiner and deliberately trying to hurt Plumcrazys feelings over there.

D) Posting at the other place as Ed Gentry.

E) Posting at the other place as "Kent" (Steinhaug)

F) Lying, as Ed Gentry, about my mothers blood transfussion or lack of one.

G) Lying, as Ed Gentry, about an attempt to commit suicide

H) Lying, as Refiner, about my wifes "desperate illness".

Im sure there are others, but they dont spring to mind at the moment. Now the fact is, these accusations all have one source. And it is over the road at the other place. There is a class of posters over there who simply DO NOT LIKE ME. They are trying to smear me, and discredit me. It is that simple. Unfortunately for them, I will not play THEIR game. I will not be drawn into lengthy discussion of these issues on this board, because that is what THEY want me to do so they can gang pile on me and analyze and pick holes, in my responses . And Ive told them, if they want to fight with me .....it will ALWAYS be on my terms.

Too bad for them, too bad indeed.......

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

I hope she comes through ok Refiners,I really do mean that,this must be a very stressfull time.

Take care.

Trucker.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

All I can say to Simon is 'FINALLY'. You have put up with so much, I'm glad to finally see that name with a strike out.

Refiners, you too have put up with a lot, but those of us that know the source is rotten are still here standing beside you. Still thinking of you buddy.

~Beck~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit