Why Im ignoring my friends.

by refiners fire 133 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

RF,

My sincerest hopes your wife with be feeling better soon.

wednesday

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well we had a bad night on Monday night and it looked like she was going to die. Since then they have stabilized her and started her on a treatment with some extremely powerful drug that has made her heart rhythm a lot better. It is fairly steady at the moment. It appears that, if she continues to improve, she may be home as early as this weekend and on this new drug for a long while.She is , it appears, going to be semi invalid if she does come home. If the drug fails to keep on working they still have one more shot apparently, a type of pacemaker that deals with both slow and rapid heart irregularity. From what I understand, that is their last shot at preserving her.

Wish us luck.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Sigh.

Some people such as cool breeze seem to have a problem with posts made by former poster Ed Gentry. And the fact that ed Gentry lied on the forum.

Relevant to two of that posters threads, In the "Attack in chat" thread, Ed Gentry admits that he lied, explains why he lied,and apologizes for lying a number of times and asks forgiveness.

Regarding the "Suicide "thread. Ed Gentry explains in his second post that he is not committing suicide literally, but is committing symbolic suicide and leaving the forum. He apologizes quite profusely in that thread too I might add. He cannot be accused of lying in that thread. He cant help it if people dont READ what is written. Bad taste perhaps, yes, he might well be guilty of that.

This poster has retired, and publicly apologized. That is all I have to say on the matter.

Anyone who thinks I am posting to myself as "Eisenstein" ,or am lying on the forum about my wife, will just have to think that.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Unclebruce: what is your problem with me? I always thought we were friends? You're welcome to call or email me to discuss it, my phone # is still the same.

Unc, can ya give me a call. What about a cuppa cappo at "you know where"!

Cheers, Ozzie

• Satanus
    Satanus

So, you retired edward gentry?

SS

• Satanus
    Satanus

I just checked the membership of edward gentry. His account has now been deleted. Two or three days ago, his account was still active. Why is this? Does simon have a comment on this deletion???

SS

• Satanus
    Satanus

I had been staying out of this, because refiner and i were on friendly terms. But now these questions have become imortant enough to me to ask.

SS

• teejay
    teejay

Edited by - teejay on 22 October 2002 22:41:36

• Prisca
    Prisca

SS,

Are you sure Ed Gentry on this board was still active? Because Simon closed the account a month or two ago.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I may have missed yesterday. I have been checking it on a daily basis for a few days. I'm sure.

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 22 October 2002 23:19:45

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit