Why Im ignoring my friends.

by refiners fire 133 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

first off, you just repeated something that Fake julie said,.... it's really funny when you echo something that someone your supposedly not, in almost the same exact wording.

I don't have to be a particular person, in order to say something that sounds like them. This subject (the amount of time you spend in finding IP IDs) is something that has been discussed privately, by a group of people. In that case, someone is bound to say something that someone else may have stated b4.

You can jump up and down and shout "Prisca is Julie" all you like, but it doesn't mean it's true. Especially when I know you're wrong about the ID of the fake Kent!

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    You can jump up and down and shout "Prisca is Julie" all you like, but it doesn't mean it's true. Especially when I know you're wrong about the ID of the fake Kent!

LOL, once again you hang yourself and your group. ONLY people involved, would know who the ID's of the fake people are.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

..."first off, you just repeated something that Fake julie said"...

see Pris, I told you if you said that, he would say that! Lol. More lies? Who can say?

hey trauma, if you want to be a real supersleuth for "justice in posting" go check the ISPs of the "refiner" over there and "Simon" over there and come back and tell me who they are. I imagine the ISPs of their other identities wouldnt be hard to find.

After youve done that,(which you wont do incidentally) I may tell you what I think, or maybe even what I know. But you wont do that will you? Course not. Cause what theyre doin isnt an issue for you, is it? And we both know why its not, dont we? Till it is an issue for you, you have no cred with me brother.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

once again you hang yourself and your group

And what group might that be?

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Refiner, send me an e-mail, and I'll give you the info.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Beck,

I think you're being ignored.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Trauma.

I'll go down to the library tomorrow and send you one.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I do believe, Mr Hound, that if you sniffed the crotch of your great leader, you may find the answers you are looking for.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

..."if you had a clue, what the job market is like in Washington State, where we have the highest unemployment rate in the US, the Tech Capitol of the US at that, .... I just had a job interview on Tuesday for one of the largest drug companys in the US."....

(Pssst, hey Prisca. Didnt some poster over the road say that the other week?? Almost EXACTLY the same words??)

(( Oh.... it WAS trauma ))

Lol.

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

WHY DON'T YOU ALL STOP THE BICKERING, ARE WE NOT SUPPOSED TO SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER AS EX JWs!!!! THREE YEAR OLDS CAN GET ALONG BETTER THAN WHAT I AM READING ON THIS THREAD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit