Why Im ignoring my friends.

by refiners fire 133 Replies latest jw friends

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

So sorry to hear this, RF. I hope all goes well with the tests.

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

Refiners Fire and wife ((((((HUGS)))) I had to spend 3weeks in a catholic hospital with veinous leg ulcers --- yes it was quit an ordeal and though I am now back home and On the road to recovery I am not out of the woods just yet / must take it easy for at least 3 months and sit around with my legs elevated most of the time==sooooo here I sit posting !!! xoxo queenie

• bitter mango
    bitter mango
    Good wishes to all decent people here.

thanks

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

Hi Refiners Fire,

I am new to this web site, but I've replied to one of your posts, by the way you have some great posts. I feel your concern and pain and I hope the doctors will be able to find something to help your wife. My sister has a congenital heart defect. She has outlived any of the doctors expectations. It was only discovered when she was 17 and found to be irrepairable. It is a daily worry for me, we are so close. I understand your need to withdrawal right now, but I hope in some way you can find comfort from your friends here and talk about your concerns when you feel like it.

Sincerely,

Eisenstein

• larc
    larc

Bitter Mango, what is your point? Are you saying you are one of the good people here??? And what is the thanks for??? Get off the stage. Won't you just leave us alone and go away?

• Farkel
    Farkel

: am new to this web site, but I've replied to one of your posts, by the way you have some great posts. I feel your concern and pain and I hope the doctors will be able to find something to help your wife. My sister has a congenital heart defect. She has outlived any of the doctors expectations. It was only discovered when she was 17 and found to be irrepairable. It is a daily worry for me, we are so close. I understand your need to withdrawal right now, but I hope in some way you can find comfort from your friends here and talk about your concerns when you feel like it.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Timing is everything, eisenstein. Your appearance is most appropriate.

Farkel

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

larc, nope i won't go away.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Farkel

..."Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Timing is everything, eisenstein. Your appearance is most appropriate"....

elaborate. What are saying??

• Farkel
    Farkel

: elaborate. What are saying??

I'm observing a game. If you are part of it you understand. If you aren't, you won't.

I'm curious as to why you would corner me on this one, since YOU supposedly didn't post it. Do you have a vested interest or friendship with "eisenstein" or are you being "fatherly" towards "eisenstein?"

Or? What's your investment in this, Refiners? I'm not trying to cause trouble, but I am curious about why you would jump in and ask me to "elaborate" about another poster who no one knows about. Obviously, YOU are interested in this poster and my comments. Why, Refiners? Why the interest in a poster that no one knows or probably even gives a rat about? Why "eisenstein" out of the thousands of registered posters, Refiners?

Farkel

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

hehehehehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit