Why Im ignoring my friends.

by refiners fire 133 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

LOL--Dumbasses everywhere will wonder, "Was JanH deactivated today or some time ago?"

LMAO.

Lisa

Wonders why Teejay doesn't answer her class?!?!?!?!

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne
    "Was JanH deactivated today or sometime ago?"

Some time ago - I think!!! Wasn't it?? Now I'm confused...maybe it was today...hell I dunno!!! Soon someone on another board will tell me what to think and it'll be damn straight!! (I really wanna roll my eyes right now except I don't have the icon and I'm too lazy to find it)

~Beck~

*wondering if Teejay has stage fright LOL*

• Prisca
    Prisca

Or maybe JanH was Edward Gently and he's been posting all along in one form or another?

<------ inserts eye-rolling face for Beck's benefit.

Edited by - Prisca on 23 October 2002 21:8:38

• Farkel
    Farkel

RF,

: Anyone who thinks I am posting to myself as "Eisenstein" ,or am lying on the forum about my wife, will just have to think that.

I don't really know. My suspicions were aroused because two people who stood up for you were this Eisenstein and another one, both of which had posted under twenty times on this board. They showed up right out of the blue and became some major champions for you.

RF, I don't know you and I never accused you of lying about your wife's condition. I'm convinced her condition is as you say it is, and for that, I offer my condolences and wishes for her speedy recovery and for both of your lives to get back to normal.

There are many other things about your posting habits and ghosting posters who tend to support you that I'm, to put it mildly, curious about. I would be thrilled to find out that you are exactly who you say you are and that you have NEVER tried to deceive your fellow ex-dubs. That being the case, I would join you in a great celebration of your honesty and would freely admit that my doubts were wrong.

Anyway, that is for another day. I wish your wife a speedy and quick recovery. I'm not a totally cold-hearted bastard, you know. I bleed, too. I cry, too. And yes (shudder) I have compassion, too.

As for Prisca's comments? Well, consider the source.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 24 October 2002 0:26:9

• Satanus
    Satanus

Simon

*scatching head* For what it's worth, at this point. Looks like my eyes fooled me about the EG deletion date. My mistake

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 24 October 2002 1:38:54

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Hey Farkel.

With your next post you will become a supreme being.

CONGRATULATIONS.

You done lots of good work here down the life of the forum.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

By the way.

My wifes been on some superdrug for the past two days and theyre talking about her coming home on Saturday. YaY!! Other than that, everyone has risen to assist me,even people I didnt know gave a damn, Ive got casseroles and stews in the fridge and freezer enough to last a month, brought to us two poor lonely guys by women from all over the street.My mother baked us 6 dozen sausage rolls and two boiled fruit cakes. All these ladies making sure we two helpless males dont go hungry.

And today three ladies gained access to the house via the spare key, unbeknown to me, and completely tidied and vacuumed the whole joint, did all the washing....

Aint people BLOODY MARVELLOUS!?

(weepy eyed refiner)

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

And today three ladies gained access to the house via the spare key, unbeknown to me, and completely tidied and vacuumed the whole joint, did all the washing....

We didn't know what to do with your dirty undie dakkies...and so we left them

Good news RF...glad to hear your're getting lots of support...hey it wasn't them joho's who came in and cleaned your house was it?? Its just that it sounded like a congregation effort LOL.

Glad to see you with a bit of perk in your perky.

~Beck~

• bitter mango
    bitter mango
    Looks like my eyes fooled me

just like that???! i am so glad i am not as trusting as you!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Hi Refiners. Just checking in to see how things are going for you and the fam. Great Big Cyber Hugs and sending you wishes of a speedy recovery for you wife.(((((RF)))))

take care, plum of the its cold on the east coast and wanna go home class.

LOL @ Prisca maybe JH is really EG LOL funny.

7006 DITTOS I Thought the very same thing. You would think even discusting people would have a small spark of just enough decency to just stay the hell away from this thread. It is to offer support and send expressions of care and concern to OUR FRIEND! No entended to be a flame thread. GEESH PEOPLE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit