Why Im ignoring my friends.

by refiners fire 133 Replies latest jw friends

• teejay
    teejay

I hate doing it, but I have to cosign... AGAIN... with Lisa...

It's sad if Farkel's reservations / ruminations turn out to be well-placed. On the other hand, it's REALLY sad if they aren't.

!!! RIGHT ARM !!! Refiners, and all the best to the Missis.

Hang in there, Buddy.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Refiners

Hugs to you and your wife. I wish you some peace in your bit of the world, for you truly deserve it.

Love,

Cassi

• Prisca
    Prisca

Teejay,

Farkel has never been more wrong in his life. Refiner's wife is very sick - I have met the family and I've met his wife. They are real people and Refiner is a real human being who is under a lot of stress right now. He deserves some empathy.

• Simon
    Simon

Can I just say, for the record, that the Edward Gentry account was deactivated several months ago.

Some elsewhere try to make out that it was recently, in response to things they posted elsewhere, but this is not correct and they are trying to be 'clever'. This is what they do ...

Say a controversial account, like "YoYoMama" is deleted, they post something along the lines of:

"Simon lets YoYoMama post ... he must be paying him to get away with it ... Simon is biased"

Then they post:

"Ha ... Simon just read this and deactivated him - look, go check and see for yourself. He just reacts to what we say"

People see the account is deactivated assuming that this proves that what is said is true but don't realise that it was deactivated long ago.

The simple fact is that many people are given many chances, as recent events over the last few days show, and the fact that they are given another chance is just my attempt at being fair and forgiving and doesn't mean they contributed anything or 'have anything on me'.

It's just one of several lies that certain people* continue to make to try and undermine my character.

* and by 'certain people' I mean JanH

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Pris.

Farkel never said anything directly/indirectly/implied about my wife not being sick, least Im not aware he did, he said/ implied/ planted the seed of the idea/ that I was posting as "Eisenstein'/manipulating eisenstein/ blackmailing eisenstein/posting to myself/.

This is based upon, I guess/ imagine/ realize the fact that Eisenstein said he "liked my posts". This is enough to make Farkel suspicious/jealous/angry/ paranoid, apparently.

Its other people, not Farkel, whose minds are ticking/ calculating/ "thinking" that my wife isnt sick / may possibly not be sick/ refiner isnt even married/ and that this is a sympathy ploy/ troll attempt/ cunning plan to rule the world.

(Pick any one/ combination of/ the boldened possibilities above that strikes your fancy.)

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

You know what Prisca?

I almost posted an angry " Gee Prisca, why don't you marry Refiner?, you're always defending him"

But I changed my mind, He is your friend, you have met him, you like and believe him.

Can you at least give others who defend their friends the same courtesy?

I hope your wife is ok refiner.

• Prisca
    Prisca

RF,

I agree with you, that is what I meant, although I may not have expressed it clearly enough.

I do feel that with Farkel casting aspersions on the poster Eisenstein was in effect, casting doubts as to the reality of your wife being sick, as if you were posting this as a way of gaining sympathy through deceitful means.

Perhaps Simon could help clarify that RF and Eisenstein are not the same person?

• Englishman
    Englishman

RF,

I hope things turn out well for you and your wife. I know that there is nothing worse than watching a loved one suffer, please keep us informed.

Kindest regards to you and her,

Englishman.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

My prayers and good wishes go out to you and your wife.

• butalbee
    butalbee

Hey there, darling, I'll email you my thoughts. Talk to you soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit