Why Im ignoring my friends.

by refiners fire 133 Replies latest jw friends

• Imbue
    Imbue

Farkel....hehehehehehe

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Ah well, it certainly IS a game, and Im a player alright.

If you will not publicly elaborate, I certainly wont publicly accuse. Remember Farkel, in all communication between you and me, I am the director. You are always playing this game by the rules I set and allow.

As to the others, "hehe" back at you.

• Farkel
    Farkel

refiners,

: Remember Farkel, in all communication between you and me, I am the director. You are always playing this game by the rules I set and allow.

THAT is what I wanted to see. It's all a "game" for you, isn't it? You don't give a shit about decorum, rules, ethics, morals, honesty, or even common decency. It's all a game for you, the "suicide" shit and all your other shit. It's all a game for you, isn't it?

Thank you for sharing. Now we all know what you are about from your very own words, Mr. "Director."

You are easy. And you are so very transparent and sloppy that you let it all out right now and here,.

Thank you for sharing, you phony.

Farkel

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Farkel

Let me clarify. You are the one who said that Poster "Eisensteins" appearance and love of my posts was fortuitous.

What did you mean by that?

Do YOU think I have some special vested interest in Poster "Eisenstein"? Do you think we are close in some way? Now I have asked you to clarify your meaning and thinking in regard of "Refiner" and poster "Eisenstein". Do you think poster "Eisenstein" is unnecessarily solicitous of me? I am curious as to your opinion in this matter.

Will you clarify your opinion or not??

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

..."I'm curious as to why you would corner me on this one, since YOU supposedly didn't post it"...

Farkel, you are talking about poster "Eisenstein" here. What do you mean by this comment? PLease elaborate. Why do you say "Supposedly"? Did someone SAY that I posted "Eisensteins" post?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

..."I'm observing a game. If you are part of it you understand. If you aren't, you won't"....

Certainly it is a game you and I play, are YOU aware of that? I get the impression that you are unaware, from your post.What say you Farkel? Are you a player or not? It seems strange that you screech that I am playing "games" after YOu are the one who raised the subject of "games" Are YOU part of the games? Do YOU understand what is taking place here? Do those who are watching us post understand?? What say you?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

..."It's all a "game" for you, isn't it? You don't give a shit about decorum, rules, ethics, morals, honesty, or even common decency. It's all a game for you, the "suicide" shit and all your other shit. It's all a game for you, isn't it?"....

is it? Do you think its a game? Do you think I think its a game? What do you think?

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Thanks for the update regarding your family Refiners....we're thinking of you, as you know, and I'm only a phone call away. Anyway, back to the game, Farkel, I do believe it is your move.

~Beck~

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

He wont respond (which of course, in terms of the game, means I hope he will, now that Ive said he wont) But he wont, cause hes too gutless. (Another bait which I hope will lure the gutless bastard into responding and answering my questions)

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Don't worry abour Farkel. Old Farks is just "reaching out" at the moment to be appointed a "supreme One"!

Anyway, it's time for a bottle of good shiraz, I think.

Kind Regards to you and yours, RF.

Cheers, Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit