Why Im ignoring my friends.

by refiners fire 133 Replies latest jw friends

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

I'd like to reach out with sympathy, but after reading about 250 posts at random of RF's I'm having doubts about the level of sincerity in them. RF if what you say is true my heart goes out to you, if on the other hand what Farkel is implying is true, then not only do I not have any sympathy, but resent the attempted emotional manipulation.

Anton

• Prisca
    Prisca

CB,

I know that you once stated that you put me on ignore, but I will say this on behalf of RF who doesn't have access to a PC right now.

RF is not lying about the state of his wife. She is seriously ill in hospital and I think it is disgusting that Farkel and others have chosen to attack RF instead of reaching out to their fellow man in a time of great distress.

I can only assume that the lack of sympathy on the part of certain ones here is due to the fact that they've never had a wife seriously ill in hospital. They wouldn;t know what it's like to see someone you have had a child with, seriously ill and there's nothing you can do about it.

Give RF a break, please!

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

"I can only assume that the lack of sympathy on the part of certain ones here is due to the fact that they've never had a wife seriously ill in hospital. They wouldn;t know what it's like to see someone you have had a child with, seriously ill and there's nothing you can do about it."

NO it's not because they have never had a wife seriously ill it's because they lack HUMANITY DO YOU READ ME FARKEL. The jws must have really done a number on you!

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Uh no, a certain person cried wolf, one to many times.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Prisca: You calling someone else disgusting is like a canetoad calling a frog warty! You have no cred here girl.

eyesenstein: i think Farkel made a fair mistake under the circumscisions (he has trouble decifering australian sometimes)

Refiner: My sincere best wishes to you and the misses

unclebruce

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Anton
    I hope you don't mind me intruding...your comments are fair...and I'm all for fairness.
    Saying something supportive regarding Refiners will invite hostile attacks, and so you may not find many who are willing to put their necks on the line to speak out and answer your question. I am a personal friend of Refiners...and I will put my neck on the line for him anytime.

Refiners wife is very ill...there's no lie, no deceit, no manipulation. She has been unwell for a long time...and she is now in the intensive care unit. Together they have a lovely little boy...so I am feeling a lot of compassion for Refiners and his family at the moment...even if he is a cranky old bastard - just kidding bro! ~Beck~

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 21 October 2002 23:27:20

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    I am a personal friend of Refiners

Beck, if that is the case, please send him my love the next time you speak with him.

Like i've said many times before. I do not judge people for how they are with others. I go by the way they treat me. Refiners fire has always been nice to me so I consider him a friend as well.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Unclebruce: what is your problem with me? I always thought we were friends? You're welcome to call or email me to discuss it, my phone # is still the same.

And FYI, I have not lied to this board about anything, and I especially wouldn't about something like RF's wife.

Edited by - Prisca on 22 October 2002 0:36:51

• LDH
    LDH

RF,

Sorry to hear it. ((((((HUGS)))))))

Farkel,

If it's true I feel sorry for RF. If it's not true, I *REALLY* feel sorry for RF; he's to be pitied.... Catch my drift? Either way, I'm sending him a hug.

Prisca, can you email me your phone number? I'm going to go iron shirts and then I'd like to call ya, if I can. I think now would be the right time. It's 9:28 here. Must be the start of a new day for you.

Lisa

• Prisca
    Prisca

Lisa,

I'd love to talk to you, but it's mid afternoon here in Oz, and I'm at work, and don't know what time I'll be finished. I will email you my number and hopefully we can chat some other time.

((((hugs))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit