Why Im ignoring my friends.

by refiners fire 133 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Latest update.

The wife got out of hospital on Friday afternoon but by Sunday morning was back in again. Apparently the balance of her medication was wrong, and she woke up Sunday morning with a pulse rate of 30 beats a minute. This is not good. So shes back in. Even when she was out and home, she was pretty incapacitated and couldnt do anything except rest. Understandable enough. Im pretty busy at the moment just coping with day to day concerns. Making food, working, visiting the medical centre and performing bizarre rituals that my wife seems to require of me at the moment. Shes very emotional and unstable and more than a little odd in her behaviour since this all started.

• wasasister
    wasasister

First of all, RF, best wishes for the speedy and complete recovery of your wife.

Secondly to TH. You said this to Prisca:

... I'm not hacking anybody's system, you are connecting to my server, when you view the image, simple as that, it takes me all of about 5 mins to set this up, it's called software, it's called automated scripts.

As I asked in your other thread, does this mean if I choose to view the video on your server you will have a record of my ISP and may possibly publish it if you suspect me of impersonating someone?

I have been on the internet for almost 10 years and have made many dear friends all over the world. If I was so inclined, I could mail them a body of text, my username and password, and have it posted by any one of them using their own ISP. Thus "wasasister" could post from anywhere in the world without leaving my living room.

For a brief time, another poster and I shared an identity as a joke. When Simon requested that duplicate identities stop, we ceased using it. However, because of the different ISP's, even Simon did not realize what we had done until we confessed.

Just food for thought...

Wasa/what you see is what you get

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Interesting thoughts Wasa

I live in Melbourne Australia, but I have also posted from Atlanta Georgia USA - (or is that Georgia Atlanta USA) without leaving my seat

~Beck~

• Prisca
    Prisca

I've posted from Melbourne a few times, and done adjustments, all whilst sitting in my comfortable unit in Sydney.

Pssst RF: Agent 51 says he has some very interesting information. Code 8a by tonight, please.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Prisca.

74901. 4388961. 552401147. 56564001. 869952007. 3248.

Which translated means: "Come to zee kaz bar with me baby and i show good time big time"

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

That was OUR! bar.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

plum. ive searched out a very special bar for you. Its on the "Ghan" train to Alice Springs. Im sure youll approve .We can booze our way across the Great Ozzie "Outback".

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

well...ok.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Prisca,

Just saw this:

: I do feel that with Farkel casting aspersions on the poster Eisenstein was in effect, casting doubts as to the reality of your wife being sick, as if you were posting this as a way of gaining sympathy through deceitful means.

Explain to us how one relates to the other. The problem when you talk out of your ass is that someone will eventually question it and call your ass-talking to account and ask you to explain it.

Well?

Farkel

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

EISENSTEINS FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD:

..."Hi Refiners Fire,

I am new to this web site, but I've replied to one of your posts, by the way you have some great posts. I feel your concern and pain and I hope the doctors will be able to find something to help your wife. My sister has a congenital heart defect. She has outlived any of the doctors expectations"....etc.

FARKEL THEN SAYS:

..."Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Timing is everything, eisenstein. Your appearance is most appropriate"...

ON OCTOBER 23rd PRISCA SAID:

..." I do feel that with Farkel casting aspersions on the poster Eisenstein was in effect, casting doubts as to the reality of your wife being sick, as if you were posting this as a way of gaining sympathy through deceitful means."....

OCTOBER 24 th, AND FARKEL SAID REGARDING THE "EISENSTEIN" ACCUSATION/IMPLICATION:

..."My suspicions were aroused because two people who stood up for you were this Eisenstein and another one, both of which had posted under twenty times on this board. They showed up right out of the blue and became some major champions for you."....

SO YOU ADMIT THERE FARKELTHAT YOU DID INDEED SUSPECT DECEPTION ON MY PART WITH REGARD TO NOT ONE, BUT TWO POSTERS IN THE THREAD. APPARENTLY YOU CONSIDER SOMEONE SAYING THEY "LIKE MY POSTS" AS THE EQUIVALENT OF THEM BEING "CHAMPIONS FOR ME". THEN YOU CONCLUDE:

..."As for Prisca's comments? Well, consider the source".....

AND NOW TO FARKEL ON NOVEMBER 7TH:

..."Prisca, ...Just saw this: (prisca quote) : I do feel that with Farkel casting aspersions on the poster Eisenstein was in effect, casting doubts as to the reality of your wife being sick, as if you were posting this as a way of gaining sympathy through deceitful means.(end Prisca quote).... Explain to us how one relates to the other.... The problem when you talk out of your ass is that someone will eventually question it and call your ass-talking to account and ask you to explain it.

FARKEL. IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU HAVE CLEARLY INDICATED IN YOUR OCTOBER 24th POST ,QUOTED ABOVE, THAT YOU INDEED SUSPECTED CHICANERY ON MY PART REGARDING "EISENSTEIN". THIS BEING THE CASE, IT IS IRRELEVANT TO ASK PRISCILLA TO EXPLAIN WHAT SHE MEANS WHEN SHE SAYS THAT YOU "CAST ASPERSIONS". YOU ADMIT YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE CASTING ASPERSIONS. IF I AM POSTING RESPONSES TO MYSELF IN AN ILLNESS THREAD UNDER TWO FALSE IDENTITIES, THEN I MIGHT WELL BE FAKING THE WHOLE THREAD.THIS IS MERELY A LOGICAL EXTENSION OF THOUGHT,IT CERTAINLY OCCURED TO ME THAT PEOPLE MIGHT THINK THAT. AND INDEED, AFTER YOUR SUSPICIOUS ACCUSATION, PEOPLE DID THINK THAT. LOOK AT TEEJAYS POST:

TEEJAY SAID..."It's sad if Farkel's reservations / ruminations turn out to be well-placed"....

HOW ABOUT "COOL BREEZES"? CLEARLY HE HAD DOUBTS THAT THE ENTIRE INTENT OF THE THREAD WAS LEGITIMATE AND THAT I MIGHT NOT EVEN HAVE A SICK WIFE. WHERE DID HE GET THAT NOTION FROM FARKEL?IN MY OPINION, THE SEED WAS PLANTED BY YOUR ASPERSIONS:

COOLBREEZE SAID ..."I'd like to reach out with sympathy, but after reading about 250 posts at random of RF's I'm having doubts about the level of sincerity in them. RF if what you say is true my heart goes out to you"....

IF WHAT I SAY ABOUT MY WIFE IS TRUE FARKEL. HOW ABOUT LDHs POST?: CLEARLY SHE HAS CONSIDERED THE POSSIBILITY OF CHICANERY ON MY PART. WHERE DID SHE SPARK THE IDEA FROM IF NOT FROM YOUR ASPERSIONS?WHO WAS IT WHO STARTED THE POSSIBILITY THAT I WAS BEING DISHONEST IN THE THREAD FARKEL?

FARKEL, I TELL YOU THAT, IN MY OPINION, IT WAS YOUR INTENT TO CAST SUCH ASPERSION.

AND NOW, CONSIDERING OTHER MATTERS, YOU RESPONDED TO PRISCAS OCTOBER 23 POST ON OCTOBER 24. THUS YOUR SAYING ON NOVEMBER 7th THAT YOU "JUST NOTICED IT" IS FACTUALLY INNACURATE IN MY OPINION.

IN THE THIRD INSTANCE YOU ARE RESURRECTING A POST BY PRISCA THAT IS TWO WEEKS OLD AND THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY RESPONDED TO. WHY IS THAT? WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVE? DO YOU HAVE SOME ISSUE WITH HER? DOES SHE PLAGUE YOU IN SOME WAY?

FARKEL, AS YOU SAY YOURSELF:

..."The problem when you talk out of your ass is that someone will eventually question it and call your ass-talking to account and ask you to explain it"....

I ASK YOU TO EXPLAIN NOTHING. I MERELY POST THIS TO TELL YOU WHAT I THINK OF YOU, AND SO THAT ALL READERS MIGHT ASSESS FOR THEMSELVES WHETHER YOU HAD INTENT IN WHAT YOU DID OR WHETHER YOU ARE INDEED, SIMPLY, AN IDIOT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit