Why Im ignoring my friends.

by refiners fire 133 Replies latest jw friends

• jurs
    jurs

I'm a bit lost and don't understand the duel of typed words between Farkel and RF, but to RF , I'm sorry about your wife. Huggs to both of you.

jurs

• Prisca
    Prisca

Trust certain attention seekers to come out, instead of giving RF a bit of understanding and leeway. I can see how leaving the JWs has made these idiots better people (end of sarcasm).

RF,

Hang in there mate. You've got people who are here for you, and you know who they are. We're only a phone call away if you ever need us.

• Jang
    Jang

Heck mate ..... that is one hell of a burden to be carrying ...... I am so sorry to hear that.

Wish I could give you both a hug and make it all go away but we know that things don't happen that way.

Mate, when your good lady has come past the surgery, and is physically recovered enough to travel, you just yell if you would like a holiday in the sun. I would be happy to have you stay and know others up here who would love to share with you and let you relax on our beaches, enjoy our tropical rain forests and melt in our tropical heat without it costing you a small fortune

Pick a flower for us and give it to her with our love and best wishes will you .....

JanG

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

((((((((((((((((GREAT BIG CYBER HUGS REFINERS))))))))))))))

I am and have been aware of this for a long time now and can only hope that some of the blankety blank posters would dig deep enough into their consciences and find at least enough strength to not respond if it's only to be incredibly disrespectful

I'm sorry refiners you shouldn't have to read all that ugliness; I guess it comes with the territory. MOST in fact almost ALL of us here I'm sure are wishing and hoping for only the best for you and your fam.

((((HUGS))) from plum and don't forget, we have an ignore feature now. Don't hesitate to use it.

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

refiners fire, sorry to hear of the situation with Mrs. RF. Thankyou for sharing your feelings. I know when things get stressful I tend to back off from friends, and yet will air feelings on this board. Take care.

Ozzie, I love a good bottle of shiraz. Have you tried Yellowtail? It is an excellent wine from Austrailia.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Refiners:

Most sorry to hear about your wife. I hope that things work out well for you both. Please accept my best wishes to you.

And a small suggestion: it may be better to employ your emotional energy to aid your family, rather than enduring a discsussion board boxing match.

Expatbrit

• Angharad
    Angharad

Sorry to hear about your wife RF - hope things work out ok.

Look after yourself too

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

Refiners Fire,

I happen to have fellow feeling for a situation you're in that I have been in for the last 18 years. My twin sister was born with a congenital heart defect. The only hope the doctors have given her is a combined heart and lung transplant, which has only a five year life expectancy if successful. So every day she lives is a gift. And I was just trying to express sorrow for what you are going through. I am outraged by Farkel's comments. And I am sorry that my post caused you any aggrevation by his insensitivity. I wish well for both you and your wife.

Sincerely,

Eisenstein

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

Farkel:

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

i'm just a soul whos intentions are good...oh, lord, please don't let me be misunderstood.

Edited by - eisenstein on 21 October 2002 22:8:47

Edited by - eisenstein on 22 October 2002 11:54:54

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit