Super Bowl Predictions

by WildTurkey 307 Replies latest social physical

• Solace
    Solace

November 17

Minnesota Beats Green Bay

31 - 21

(Looking around for dubla as I duck behind the couch)

Edited by - heaven on 17 November 2002 22:16:39

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Uh-oh, where Dubla? Pack goes down to a team that didn't seem like they should even be able to beat the Bengals, and the fishy dudes actually WON with Lucas.

• dubla
    dubla

can someone please tell me what the vikings record is? im looking all over the internet, but cant seem to find it. i think theyre supposed to be pretty good this year, no?

aa

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

dubla: here ya go:

http://www.vikings.com/

XW

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

I think that they had only won 2 games before the pack blew it in the dome.

• dubla
    dubla

xena-

thanks for the info....i guess as it turns out theyre not that great after all. 2-7 going into the weekend, and espn calls them "the worst vikings team in decades". apparently theyve been the laughing stock of the league this year (who knew?), and certainly not the type of team that a "super-bowl contender" gets pounded by. by doing some research though, ive discovered the one thing the vikings have going for them: theyre playing in by far the worst division in football. i think they won a division game on sunday though, didnt they? i cant remember who they played, hmmmm.

aa

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Damn you dubla - sure rub it in!

• Solace
    Solace

You are entitled dubla, g o ahead, beat us up.

Just for the record though, everyone knows Green Bay never played well in Minnesota.

We will see what happens in December in Green Bay!! (Brrrrrrrr)

(Hey, dubla made excuses, so can I)

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Ahhhh yes, the loss to the Vikings hurt. But as they say, what goes around comes around, and come December the pansy dome Vikings are going to be hurting in the Lambeau Freeze!! They always play us hard. But I think we did pretty good. Our running game hurt but Farve was kicking ass. Anyone see him get that 15 yard penalty for the late hit???? Now THAT is an ASS Kicking QB!!!!! On an interesting note, we lost to the Vikings the year we went to the superbowl.

Face it Viking fans, you can enjoy it while it lasts.....

How fast is Moss in the snow????

• Solace
    Solace

Crazy isnt so crazy after all!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit