Super Bowl Predictions

by WildTurkey 307 Replies latest social physical

• dubla
    dubla

crownboy-

. So dubla, prepare to be humbled again.

speaking of being humbled....the dolphins and jets have already played once this year. maybe you missed that one? check espn.com for the score, you might be surprised.

aa

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Eagles.

• crownboy
    crownboy

dubla, I'm well aware of how the Jets performed the last time they played Miami. The key differences in this game is : Miami will not have Fielder (not like he's played well against us for his career), the Jets defense is a whole lot better, and Curtis Martin is healthy enough to keep your defense honest. Instead of Orande Gadsen making a game saving one handed catch over the middle, we'll have a TV analyst fumbling the ball to our conerbacks . If the Super Bowl champs can loose 4 in a row, you guys can loose 3 .

( MY 400TH POST! )

Edited by - crownboy on 7 November 2002 18:43:40

• dubla
    dubla

crownboy-

The key differences in this game is : Miami will not have Fielder ........Instead of Orande Gadsen making a game saving one handed catch over the middle, we'll have a TV analyst fumbling the ball to our conerbacks

so youre basically saying that if the jets win on sunday, it will be due to the fact that weve lost two of our most important starters since the last matchup. okay, i can live with that, lol.

aa

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

OK, OK, OK, I know it was just the lions but did you see the PACK whip that ass??????????

WE ARE COMING FOR YOU WHINERS!!!! DEC 15TH YOU ARE ALL GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!! 8-1 soon to be 9-1 then 10-1........

Xena, yes the tickets where a little pricey but the dumb game is sold out!! And it was for 2, so $200 each...ouch!! It will be worth it to see Owens whine like a little crybaby when he gets his ass rocked!!! Next year I'll fly out to GB!!

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• crownboy
    crownboy

*hands over pan of humble pie to dubla*

Looks like your fish are drowning in losses my friend. So I guess that's 9 losses in the last 10 games, huh? (If you didn't see the Monday night game half time show last night, guess which game was chosen as the greatest Monday night game of all time? )

About the only thing I can say is that the Chris Chambers non-catch for the TD was a pretty close call. The strange NFL rule book was indeed correct, but they should probably change that rule. It's pretty close to that Bert Emmanuel non-catch in the NFC champoinship game the year the Rams won the Super Bowl, but in that case the referees were right, too. And despite Joe Theismann's bad analysis, Ricky Williams did indeed fumble that ball, OK?

You really believe Gadson and Ivy League boy are the two best players on your team? I'm sure Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, Sam Madison and Ricky Williams might disagree with you on that opinion.

• Solace
    Solace

Whaaaaaassssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuup!!

(Nov 10)

Green Bay Packers CRUSH the Detroit Lions

40 - 14

• musky
    musky

Heaven, Please, when you post a score like that, you probably should indicate that the pack just felt sorry for them. Its not like them to let the score get so close.

Lets hope they keep up the good work! GO PACK GO

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

What happened to Chris Carter - I saw a shot of him in a suit standing around w/ Dan Marino during the game, but didn't hear anything about why he didn't suit up ... did he get his feelings hurt from last weeks fumble against the pack?

• dubla
    dubla

crown-

yeah, i admit....the jets have had our number. not the better team, but definitely a tough team for miami anyhow. i dont really think the "jets jinx" had anything to do with this particular loss though, and i do think it had everything to do with the guy behind center (same reason weve lost three in a row). the dolphins handed the jets their only touchdown of the night on a silver platter, thanks to......yep, lucas.

You really believe Gadson and Ivy League boy are the two best players on your team?

i never said they were the two best players on the team....what i said was, they are two of the most important starters. talent doesnt always equal importance.......jason taylor could go down and not affect the team as much as fiedlers injury. why? more depth on the d-line. that doesnt mean fiedler has more raw talent than taylor, but his position is indeed more important. all that defensive talent means nothing if you cant move the ball, and so far lucas hasnt been able to move the ball, period.

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit