Super Bowl Predictions

by WildTurkey 307 Replies latest social physical

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Crazy: $200 per ticket- that sounds better- they are going for that here now too. UGH! Still looking for tickets for Packers vs. Vikings so I can sit in the stands with notinterested, hannible and joannadandy and raz them for several hours about their Vikings team

And yes, next year-hop on a plane!!!!! Would be a blast- to actually be sitting in Lambeau Field with home town Packers Fans is an experience all by itself!!!!

dubla: I am soooooo sorry about your teams loss on Sunday. For some reason, Heaven and I were glued to the television set while that game was on- LOL

Go Packers!!!!!

XW

• dubla
    dubla

For some reason, Heaven and I were glued to the television set while that game was on- LOL

why, what else was worth watching sunday night at 8:30 p.m? the movie about the american spy?

aa

• Solace
    Solace

Oh dubla,

I am sorry that your team isnt doing as well as you hoped.

Were your ears ringing during the game? Ya know, I did kinda feel a little bad for ya, it was a close game.

Xenawarrior and I were actually at a bar in Dallas watching the games on Sunday. We didnt get much support, being in Dallas while rooting for Green Bay. We almost didnt get to see the game because the bartender wasnt going to tune in for us, but he finally caved in. Whew........

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    why, what else was worth watching sunday night at 8:30 p.m?

Well, we did have 2 really great guys to party with so that was definetely worth more, yet somehow we were glancing at it from time to time just to see the Dollfish lose once again.

XW

• dubla
    dubla

xena-

well, which is it? you were partying with two great guys, or your eyes were "glued to the television set"? or maybe choice number three.....you had no idea when the dolphins even played, but its fun to talk about now bc you know they lost again .

heaven-

I am sorry that your team isnt doing as well as you hoped.

well, considering no one likes to lose, and if it was up to every fan their team would go undefeated, my team can never really do as well i as hope. im not too concerned about the dolphins right now though, theres no real dominant team in the afc. everyone is saying denver, but we already beat them, at denver. the dolphins lost their qb, and now they are finding out just how little depth they had at that position. some lessons are learned the hard way. its quite possible we wont make the playoffs unless lucas can find a way to win a couple games before fiedler heals. obviously with fiedler we were 5-1, and pretty much unstoppable, so now its just a waiting process.

aa

• Solace
    Solace

dubla,

We did see the games.Honest...

Yeah, It sucks to lose. Trust me,,,, Everyone knows the Pack has had their fair share of losses in the past. Thats why this is so sweet.

Oh, and I think one reason its so much fun razzin ya' is because you got a little cocky yourself if I remember correctly.

Anyway, Its all good. We dont have any money on it right.

Take care.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Let's set the way back machine to 1977. This is the only way Cowboys fans will ever see a winner as long as Jerry is calling the shots.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Big Tex:

ROTFLMAO!!! You had to go all the way back to 1977 to find a pic where the Cowboys had:

1. possession of the ball ???
    2. Didn't drop it ??? (although that could have happened right after this shot was taken)
    3. Pass Protection????

Wow. That is very sad. Very sad.

"Help Mr. Wizard!!!!"

XW

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

XW

Remember how bad the Pack was in the 70's? Well that's what my Cowboys are now. I'm in a deep depression about it. Actually I recently watched out a game I taped from way back in 1978: Dallas 42, Green Bay 14.

Those were the days my friend
    We'd thought they'd never end
    We'd sing and dance
    Forever and a day

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Oh yeah, I remember the 70's well. It sucked to be a Packer fan!!

I'm sorry about your depression - is there anything I can do for you Tex??? A nice cheeshead for a pillow perhaps?

quitting........for now

XW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit