Super Bowl Predictions

by WildTurkey 307 Replies latest social physical

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

You better watch out for my Cowboys, I think that might make a run for it at this end of the year!! not!!!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND TAKE THE RANGERS WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• dubla
    dubla

crazy-

the jets are playing the patriots this week..........green bay plays buffalo, then the jets next week.

aa

• crownboy
    crownboy

Crazy151drinker, the Packers are scheduled to get their butts kicked by the Jets on the last week of the season, just as they had it kicked two years ago on opening week in Green Bay. Good luck on getting Favre to get another good road win against the best team in the AFC East.

dubla, the bag was never on my head . As I had hoped, the Patriots lossed to Tennesse on Monday night, so this AFC East race is not quite over yet. The Vikings were good enough to beat the Packers, who actually have a QB, so they at least have a nice chance of beating you guys if the defense is a little off. Fiedler is incapable of carrying a game on his shoulders, his 27 and whatever record might as well be chalked up to the defense. If Moss, Bennett and Culpepper get off to a good start, I'd love to see Fiedler engineer a Marino like comeback. Untill then, he is only marginally better than Trent Dilfer was during the Ravens Super Bowl run. Hell, even Akili Smith could do OK with that defense (ok...so I may have crossed the line ). Of course, if you guys win Saturday, I doubt the Jets will have a chance then, but we can still make your season OK by destroying Brett Favre on the closing weekend.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Crownboy:

Crazy151drinker, the Packers are scheduled to get their butts kicked by the Jets on the last week of the season, just as they had it kicked two years ago on opening week in Green Bay. Good luck on getting Favre to get another good road win against the best team in the AFC East.

We shall see.........

UM- HEAVEN !!! CALLING HEAVEN !!!! I think we have some work to do here with crownboy!!!

Heaven- bring the cheesehead hat and the nail polish!!

*twirls the roll of duct tape*

XW

• Solace
    Solace

Hmmmmm........

C'mere Crownboy.........

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Heaven- what shall we do with him?

• Beans
    Beans

I need to say someting bad so you two do something to me!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Beans!!

There is always enough Duct Tape to go around

XW

• crownboy
    crownboy

Heaven, feel free to have your way with me anytime .

I'm not sure if dressing me in a cheesehead will keep the Packers from loosing to the Jets again, but you gotta try, right?

• Solace
    Solace

Hmmmm...

Well first off ,,,

I think Crownboy needs a good reality check, followed by a skinny dip in your nacho cheese hottub. We should then role his cheesy self in cracker crumbs and serve him up at the next big game.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit