Super Bowl Predictions

by WildTurkey 307 Replies latest social physical

• Solace
    Solace

Fanning dublas pretty new manicure.

And you thought we couldnt have fun together.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

*Slips a Brett Favre Jersey on dubla*

Well Heaven, we don't want to distract him too much, let's go shopping and leave him to watching his Packer game(s).

*Straightens dubla's cheeshead hat on her way out*

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

**lending her packer's earband to the cause**

• dubla
    dubla

lol....hey, id wear that stuff for a few games anyhow...ive already been a packer fan once this year (new england), and ill root for them against the bills and jets too.

aa

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

hey, id wear that stuff for a few games anyhow...

LOL dubla- your gonna have to cuz we aren't letting you out of the duct tape just yet!

XW

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Where is my green and yellow face paint?? When I find it dubla, your in trouble......

• Solace
    Solace

Awwww, ( Removes tape and hands dubla a beer )

You are a great sport!

Lettin us tie you up and everything! Ya know, Im almost wondering if you didnt enjoy that part though.

Anyway, I like ya! You can tailgate with us anytime dubby!

(Passes Crazy the face paint)

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Hey what are the odds that the cowboys come back and take it all the way baby!!!!!!!!!!! lol

If you want to know who is going to the Super Bowl look back at that real smart guy that posted first on this thread.

• ITguy
    ITguy

The Steelers will never win a Super Bowl with Bill Cower as coach. He simply gets outcoached in the big games. See last year's AFC championship game. See numerous other playoff games including several AFC championships. He made it to the big game once, only to get trounced by the Cowboys.

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

ITguy i agree, i dont think they will win but i think they will make it to the Super Bowl. I hope im wrong i dont like the Steelers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit