Super Bowl Predictions

by WildTurkey 307 Replies latest social physical

• siegswife
    siegswife

Kudos to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the best team in the NFC.

In typical Eagles fan fashion I'd also like to say "The Eagles Suck" (until next year) and

GO RAIDERS!!!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

All those empty Guinness' say to the Bucs........go fornicate with a frozen hot dog you tools!

ash

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

A bit of history - from THIS topic on Dec 10th ....

NameWithheld
    Re: Super Bowl PredictionsDec 10, 2002 11:15

Master Member
    Since: Apr 5, 2001
    c0E/2LAHTxSw8O8AYFQX/w
    Oh yes, the will be there!
    Re: Super Bowl PredictionsDec 10, 2002 11:21

Master Member

United States of America
    Since: Mar 30, 2002
    zzgTka8+yfK6gvbjC5qKAQ
    Are you kidding? The raiders are an alright team. They won't make it all the way though...
    Re: Super Bowl PredictionsDec 10, 2002 11:31

Jedi Member
    United States of America
    Since: Aug 15, 2001
    51XYN14vaBNyGOcwuqzz0g
    ill believe in the raiders if they can come down to miami next weekend and come away with a win. miami has owned oakland in recent years, and im expecting another dolphins victory this time around. its THE key matchup as far as afc tiebrakers are concerned....considering the dolphins have already beaten the broncos, colts, and chargers.
  • WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Rock On!!!!!!!! Buccaneers and RAIDERS. hope you fans get a good game.

• crownboy
    crownboy

An all pirate Super Bowl between the Bucs and Raiders .

As much as I don't want to choose them, I'll concede that Oakland is the better team and they should win the Super Bowl (but I'm still "offically" going with Tampa Bay). But if I'm not mistaken, St. Louis was a double digit favourite last year, and they did loose (though barely so).

Unless you're a big fan of the Pro Bowl, I guess the football season ends come Sunday.

I knew the Eagles were going to loose to the Bucs. For a team that isn't that talented on offense, and not as talented as the Bucs on defense, they seemed to be a little too comfortable with their supposed "home field advantage", and treated the Bucs like they weren't that big a deal. The Falcons almost beat the Eagles, so they should have known better. The Eagles were like the Chicago Bears team they beat last year in the playoffs; sure their record was good, but it was due to over achievement.

Edited by - crownboy on 22 January 2003 18:6:10

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I hope the Raiders DECIMATE the YUCKS. Common! The Yucks stole the logo, the theme, borderline stole the colors, and then they have that stupid ship! They totally ripped of the Raiders! Im surprised Davis hasnt sued.

Well, remember folks, say your prayers for when the Raiders win, the end of the world will start.

• dubla
    dubla

crown-

As much as I don't want to choose them, I'll concede that Oakland is the better team and they should win the Super Bowl (but I'm still "offically" going with Tampa Bay).

if im not mistaken, you just picked both teams to win.......way to cover all your bases!

aa

• copsec
    copsec

Well, my beloved Rams won't be going as they have royally F----- up this year so, I have to go with the RAIDERS!!!!!

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hehehehehe.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dana (Tampa Bay all da way!)

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Well, I'm not much of a football fan and I turned it on at the end of the first half.

At half, I knew it was over. Tampa would have had to play dead and maybe (just maybe) Oakland would have won. Wasn't gonna happen. Although Oakland put up a valiant effort at the end....too little, too late.

Trot (ducking)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit