Super Bowl Predictions

by WildTurkey 307 Replies latest social physical

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Hey guys, how about the Eagles they were one game away last year, and they are a young team.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I like the Eagles, but outside of Donovan McNabb who do they have on offense? I know they just signed Antonio Freeman, but he's going to take a few games to get up to speed. And what about their running game? Can Duce Staley still do it? He doesn't seem the same since the knee injury. I think they'll certainly win the NFC East, and probably go 11-5, but I can't see them get past the Rams, the Packers or even Tampa Bay.

• dubla
    dubla

free will certainly help once he learns the offense, and i think thrash is on the verge of a real breakout.....he looked good to me last year. with thrash on one side, free on the other, pinkston or mitchell in the number 3 slot, and staley coming out of the backfield, i think mcnabb has plenty of viable targets. afa the running game goes, staley is still a question mark, but if they can figure out a way to get levens some carries (and i think they will), he could still have something left in the tank. the eagles will be right there in the nfc mix again this year, along with the rams, 49ers, and packers.....imo.

aa

• tdogg
    tdogg

You forget that the Eagles signed Dorsey Levins. If he is healthy he can be a devastating weapon from the backfield ala Marshal Faulk, Charlie Garner, Curtis Martin, (Dorsey Levins as a Packer), etc. I think he will quickly replace Duce Staley.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

VIKINGS!!!!!!!!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

THE RAMS!!!!!!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I noticed someone said the Titians. It remeinded me of the High School team in VA.

Their theme song keeps playing in my head now.

Everywhere we go, people want to know. Who we are. So we tell them.

We are the Titians, the mighty mighty Titians.

Enyone who hasn't seen that movie should. It was a good movie.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hey tdogg! Yeah but the one thing you've got to be concerned with Levens is does he have anything left? Realise he's been in the league since 1994. For a running back, that's a looooong time. And he's always been injury-prone. Now he's going to be playing on the worst field in the league. If the Eagles have a weakness on offense, it's definitely the running game.

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Ahem,

Texans Toast The Cowboys

Dallas Cowboys 10 Houston Texans 19

tee hee

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Dallas 10
    Houston 19

Can't talk <choke>. I'm getting a little verklempt. Here's a topic: Is this the most embarrassing loss in Dallas Cowboys history? Discuss.

There. I'm better. Who knew? The answer: YES!!!! AARRRGGHHH!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit