Super Bowl Predictions

by WildTurkey 307 Replies latest social physical

• dubla
    dubla

heaven-

Just for the record though, everyone knows Green Bay never played well in Minnesota.

ah, but when i talked about the reasons miami didnt play well in green bay i was asked if i wanted cheese with my whine......if i remember correctly. doesnt work both ways, eh? i guess this statement of mine was a bit prophetic:

kind of like farve chokes in dome games, ya know?

lol.

crazy-

Face it Viking fans, you can enjoy it while it lasts.....

vikings fans? is there such a thing? and if so, would they dare show their faces this year? personally, i dont think beating the packers is anything to brag about anyhow. as ive already mentinoned the packers are playing in by far the worst division in football......they do have an 8-2 record....but how good is that record, really? lets check......theyve beaten only two teams with a winning record (both at home of course, and one in overtime), and the combined record of the 8 teams theyve beaten? 32-47. wow, impressive.

aa

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

I'm with CC. We're big Tennessee Titan fans!!! Went to a game last week and had a blast!!!! I love football !!!!!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Dubla,

The 2 crucial games we have are this Week at Tampa and Dec @ San Fran. No matter how 'weak' or division is (even though the lowly lions beat the Saints) all that matters is that we get home field advantage throughout the playoffs. If we get that, we are going to the Bowl. And thats that! Tampa, San Fran, Atlanta, New Orleans, Rams, whoever....cannot play in 0 degree weather at Lambeau field. Deal with it.......

• dubla
    dubla

crazy-

If we get that, we are going to the Bowl......Deal with it.......

if you look back over my posts, youll see that ive already said as much. if the packers get home field throughout theyll be pretty tough to stop in the playoffs......home field in that weather is a HUGE advantage over any team, i dont care who it is.

what i am saying though, is that getting home field advantage wont be any great accomplishment for the pack this year, if they do. combined record of the packers division opponents: 8-22. if they dont get home field advantage with that schedule, this season will be one of the biggest letdowns in packer history. the nfc flat out stinks this year as a whole. the giants are 2 games out of the nfc lead for crying out loud....and whos one game out? atlanta? with star recievers jefferson and finneran? what a joke.

aa

• Solace
    Solace

Allright,

Thats it! Tired of being nice! (grabbing dubla) You are gonna get it now!

Edited by - heaven on 19 November 2002 22:8:52

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

grabs some duct tape (cuz we use that for everything up here) and ties dubla up.........

XW

• Solace
    Solace

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Ya know............ I really think dubla would look great wearing a large cheeshead, dont you Xenawarrior?

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

yep!!! Oh, and wraps some Packer beads around dubla's neck, props him up in a chair in front of a television playing continuous Packer games.

XW

• Solace
    Solace

Hmmmm....

How about a manicure dubla? I have some pretty green nail polish. I promise to put the gold sparklies on after the first quater. The first coat should be dry by then.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Heaven, I think he'd look really nice with some green and gold face paint don't you? Dubla, I hope the duct tape isn't too binding. And how is the volume on that television set?? Need it louder? *turns up the tv*

XW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit