by WildTurkey 307 Replies latest social physical

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Dubla:

If frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their asses

XW- of the "loving it while I can" class

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

:D It's fun to smack-talk about football, but remembering that nothing is a given. Who would have thought that the Pats would even make it to the big game, much less beat the <gasp> RAMS!? And then the Pats are underdogs this year, come out swinging with 3 wins then choke and suck it up big time with a bund of losses. Nothing has been predictable this year. Wouldn't it be a hoot if the Rams made it back in the game after such a horrific start? And the Raiders to choke up the way they have the pasdt few weeks. Who woulda thunk it? So far NOBODY this year has demonstrated that they can beat anyone, anytime, anywhere. Except the Pack <insert devilish sh*t-stirring grin here>

All that said I still don't think the fishy guys are going to make it I've seen Lucas play well, but man oh man the past 2 games I bet he wishes he could forget.

Just doing my part to keep the flames alive!

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Oh yea, one more thing - what a way for your man Chris Carr to make his return - first pass = a fumble. And another pass later tipped for an interception. He was NOT looking very happy last night. At least Moss wasn't around to steal his passes

• dubla
    dubla

Oh yea, one more thing - what a way for your man Chris Carr to make his return - first pass = a fumble.

not my man....im a gadsden fan, always have been, and i think it stinks that we replaced him with crybaby carter. that said, i think cc will get back into the swing of things, but he looked like complete s**t last night. i couldnt figure out why lucas kept going to him...did they have a few beers together over the weekend or something? where was chambers? oh well. at least it was only the second time in history the pack beat the fish. i think the record is 12-2 or something along those lines.

aa

Edited by - dubla on 5 November 2002 13:59:45

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

crybaby carter

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Here is what it looked like from where eyegirl and I were sitting::::

PACKERS 24- DOLLFINS 10 (in case someone didn't catch that)

XW

Edited by - xenawarrior on 5 November 2002 14:13:58

Edited by - xenawarrior on 5 November 2002 19:42:42

• Solace
    Solace

dubla,

Uhhhhhhhh,

If I remember correctly, you said, and I quote, "youll recognize them when they whip the pack again this year in green bay on monday night" Funny, I remember it going quite differently!

Then you say, "this was a pretty predictable game" Puhlease....

Waaa Waaa Waaaa, You said, "Miami only had their second string quarterback." If I remember correctly, Brett Favre was once a "second string quaterback". Anyways, second string, third string, whatever... Having the right combination of players and backup is what makes the team a team.

Besides, Greenbay has been playing their second string defense because of injuries and they still manage to be 7 - 1.

What, you didnt catch that? Oh,, I said,

Green Bay is 7 - 1

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

BTTT cuz Valis helped me fix the picture.

XW

• Solace
    Solace

XW,

Great pic!

It looks familliar, is that the section I was sitting in when I was there?

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Heaven:

Yep- same seats!!! Aren't the people who sit around there a blast?????

XW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit