Governing Body Member Gerrit Loesch Must Eventually Take The Witness Stand In Child Molestation Lawsuits

by frankiespeakin 142 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Life is now
    Life is now

Thank you so much Ann

I've been going cross-eyed searching as my eyesight is not so good.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Note that Lösch stated as being true on February 4, 2014:

"I do not supervise or work for, and I have never supervised or worked for ... the U.S. Service Department."

We began serving at Brooklyn Bethel in July 1990. In 1992, I was appointed as a helper to the Service Committee of the Governing Body, and since July 1994, I have had the privilege of serving on the Governing Body. - Lösch's life story.

The Service Committee supervises the Service Department.

SERVICE COMMITTEE: Those on this committee have oversight of the preaching work and matters affecting congregations, pioneers, elders, and traveling overseers. It supervises the preparation of Our Kingdom Ministry and calls in Gilead School and Ministerial Training School students, later giving them postgraduate assignments. -http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2008367

A scan of the Committees' members on the ad1914.com site shows that, as of September 2014, Lösch was part of the Service Committee.

For Lösch's declaration statement to be true he would have had to have bypassed working in the Service Department and assigned to starting work as a Service Committee helper straight from another Department and, as GB member from 1994, he would never have served on the supervisory Service Committee until after February 2014.

Does that sound likely?

No.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Thank you, Ann, for posting that link to the court document concerning the discovery papers and why Losch refuses to testify.

Apparently, Losch just 'appeared' out of nowhere (sort of...he says he came from Austria) and, up to the point in time that he became blessed with a position on the governing body, that he had no function whatsoever in the Society's business before that. I don't buy that - that is not how the Society works. However, Losch claims to the court that the GB does NOT have anything at all to do with the Society itself. Oh. Well then, who really is running the Society's affairs??

And it is just laughable how the Society lawyer side steps having to produce documents - claiming that it would take years and cost so much. Whatever happened to all the volunteers that the Society claims donate their work for free? And why would the Society bother to collect all that information on pedophiles and not file it properly?

It makes no sense whatsoever and I think that the bullshit meter is hitting pretty high on this one.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

OrphanCrow, I take exception to this thing you're doing where you act as if the GB members are some sort of fake identities. Did you live near the U.S. headquarters as a Witness? I'm guessing not. There are plenty of people who remember the GB members when they were DOs, COs, and elders, back to their original congregations. There is not some deep DaVincian mystery here waiting to be solved. They are born-ins and converts who rose up through the ranks to where they are now.

• sir82
    sir82

Dumb non-attorney question: Can Losch be prosecuted for perjury for saying he never worked for the Service department, when of course clearly he did, and does?

Is this statement made "under oath"?

• MindBlown666
    MindBlown666

IMPO even if he pleads the 5th it will look bad to the masses. This is a pedo case. What does Losche have to hide?

When the screws begin turning tighter, I've always thought some GB members will jump out of windows, or drop dead from stress.

No matter what the courts are HIGHLY sensitive to the protection and safty of children and the elderly. Bottom line.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

There are plenty of people who remember the GB members when they were DOs, COs, and elders, back to their original congregations..... They are born-ins and converts who rose up through the ranks to where they are now.

That is EXACTLY the point I was trying to make.

I was not the one that claimed the GB have nothing to do with the running of the Society - LOSCH SAID THAT. Not me. Read the documents before you take my comment out of context.

My questioning was in response to what was claimed by Losch.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I see, my mistake. On another thread you claimed that Morris used to go by another name, and it sounded to me like you were suggesting the same of Loesch. I was reading too quickly.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Apognophos - I see that we have a misunderstanding happening here. I think you read more than what is claimed in my posts.

About the Morris thread - again...I was not the one who claimed that Morris may have a different name than what he goes by. My post was just a response with a photo that substantiated what the entire thread prior to my post claimed. My post was just what it appeared to be and nothing more - just some more circumstantial evidence to add to what had already been written.

Yes.

I believe you read too quickly.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Yep, I messed up, sorry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit