Governing Body Member Gerrit Loesch Must Eventually Take The Witness Stand In Child Molestation Lawsuits

by frankiespeakin 142 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I have a feeling they are hiring outside lawyers now!

Those child abuse files will have to be handed over eventually, I think they are just trying to control how and when.

They will take a few hits in order to save face for now. But it's going to expensive to keep it up for long. I would think, anyways.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Truthseekeriam= I agree eventually they will be forced to comply with the courts. It will be very interesting when that day arrives.
  • Alive!
    Alive!

Mr Toole's assertion that he didn't know what 'theocratic warfare' meant was unbelievable to me.

He said he was baptised after the dated article which was presented in court - and so would not have read it.....

I'm a lowly R and F and I knew about theocratic warfare - it was talked about..and discussed and articles pointed to it.

My heart lurched when I heard Toole's witness. I felt sick.

'Do not worry about what you will say when hauled in front of courts in my name as I will give you words to speak'.....wasn't that what Jesus said?

I didn't hear the words I'd expect to be said in the spirit of Jesus.

I'd strongly urge anyone with questions to put aside time to systematically go through the video recordings of the ARC.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit