Governing Body Member Gerrit Loesch Must Eventually Take The Witness Stand In Child Molestation Lawsuits

by frankiespeakin 142 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• metatron
    metatron

My God Cofty! You've nailed it!

metatron

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Cofty: Do they not have enough faith in Jesus' promise?

Apparently not. They don't have much faith in their lawyers either.

“Why are you so afraid, you with little faith?” - Matthew 8:26

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Talk about bad lawyers. I posted so many times commenting that someone bright enough to be a lawyer must have serious personal issues to believe in the WT. Did they hire outside counsel? If they used a WT lawyer, time to hire outside counsel and consultants.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

I wonder how much the GB participates in their own defense. Even if they are/will hire outside council they may not necessarily be taking all their advice. After all, they have an established record of arrogance.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Chicken shit scared Governing Body! The people they feel even remotely comfortable speaking before is an audience of brain drones like themselves higher education is evil and speaking before educated intellegent people is not their forte. They can't make any type of coherent defense, they can't even honor a discovery order, and offer phony documents requested by the courts.

These guys on the GB are hopeless losers!

• Splash
    Splash

Yet the GB would throw any other poor JW in front of a judge with a meaningless and vacuous "Trust in Jehovah" comment.

What ever happened to respecting the authorities, paying Caesar's things, and copying the examples of Daniel, the apostles, and Jesus?

Spineless hypocrites will be repaid according to their own actions.

Splash

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

All those Process Servers will force the Governing Body to "Hunker in the Bunker" in their upstate compound. GB 2.0 will be afraid to walk the streets, enjoy a restraunt or go in field service for fear of a Process Server in "disguise".

• flipper
    flipper

I hope Losch DOES have to testify. God only knows what kind of secret smut these GB weenies are hiding regarding child abuse cases. I bet this has the GB sweating bullets right now. Good they deserve to sweat. They also deserve to be put in prison for aiding and abetting child molesters all these years as well

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

This open sewage stream running through WT ground zero belies all the pseudo-shmaltz and primary coloured bullsh!t coming out of JW.ORG and the new TV broadcast service. As this stream of filth grows and the GB are seen to be wading round in it, the pretty colours are are going to seem grotesque.

Keep digging Mr Zalkin, we will see what genuine light can illuminate, how the nasty secrets can be brought into the new dawn.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I'm sure all the Governing Body is getting prepared for their day in court. Watchtower Corporation's Legal advisers if they are worth their salt should be preparing them for the inevitable, by giving their clients the Governing Body practice sessions on how to be evasive and not incriminate themselves.

I'm sure they must be doing it and if they are this has got to be a very stressful time for the GB. I expect that we will see some big changes now that the GB is being called to the Witness(excuse the pun) stand and face their denial.

Gone are the days when they could stay in that ivory tower and avoid going to court where they could get grilled and called on their bull shit. Now that they being forced to face the music on a more personal level. I would say they have entered the nightmare stage of the wishful thinking 'fantacy cycle' and are about to have a big dose of reality and finally face the music.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wishful_thinking

“the fantasy cycle” ... a pattern that recurs in personal lives, in politics, in history – and in storytelling. When we embark on a course of action which is unconsciously driven by wishful thinking, all may seem to go well for a time, in what may be called the “dream stage”. But because this make-believe can never be reconciled with reality, it leads to a “frustration stage” as things start to go wrong, prompting a more determined effort to keep the fantasy in being. As reality presses in, it leads to a “nightmare stage” as everything goes wrong, culminating in an “explosion into reality”, when the fantasy finally falls apart. [3]

Getting the Governing Body and incriminating documents supeonaed will have serious effects that these brain dead ass holes have no clue how to handle so expect lots and lots of extreme nuttyness coming out of Watchtower compounds as they grasp at straws to save a drowning corporation due to their gross mismanagement all based on some delusion of grandeur that they have indoctrinated themselves with.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit