Governing Body Member Gerrit Loesch Must Eventually Take The Witness Stand In Child Molestation Lawsuits

by frankiespeakin 142 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Well, it looks like he did get away with it in a sense. He's not in jail...but because of his refusal to testify as well as their refusal to turn over the list of known molesters Lopez lawyers asked and received Terminating Sanctions which threw out the watchtowers case and a judge gave a default judgement in favor of Lopez for 13.5 million.

They of course are in the process of appeals right now, which takes forever it seems.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Did Loesch get away with it? Been a year.

Maybe Loesch responded to the subpoena but after a few hours the attorneys gave up because when he was answering their questions he just kept repeating about the dangers of higher education.

Rub a Dub

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

truthseekeriam - "...because of his refusal to testify as well as their refusal to turn over the list of known molesters, Lopez' lawyers asked and received Terminating Sanctions which threw out the Watchtower's case, and a judge gave a default judgement in favor of Lopez..."

...Therefore (the way I see it, anyway) setting a virtually foolproof precedent to beat the WTS in court in any future abuse-related cases in the US.

The WT Legal Dept. would have to be staffed by morons not to have figured this out by now; the recent upticks in fund solicitation and property sales can't be a coincidence.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    The WT Legal Dept. would have to be staffed by morons not to have figured this out by now; the recent upticks in fund solicitation and property sales can't be a coincidence.

You got that right. Just look at the legal department at the Australian branch who didn't even know that failure for reporting child molesters to the legal authorities was misprision of felony, he may get his licence to practice revoked. You get what you pay for and it seems the Watchtower Corporation is neck deep in cheap lawyers who look to a brain dead Governing Body for approval in order to keep their slave labor jobs that pays them in peanuts.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Vin Toole, the W.T. Lawyer , failed to advise any of the Elders who handled the 1006 child sex abuse cases of there responsibility to notify police or child protection authorities of the abuse .

3 Elders on each J.C. equals 3018 Elders who failed to make this report over 25 years .

Is Vin Toole a liar ? When questioned about shunning he said he has heard the term but never knew what it meant..

The Confidential letter to the Australian B.O.E ., that the A.R.C. received , dated Nov 2015 is certainly very interesting , and hopefully will put more pressure on the WTB&TS here in Australia .

smiddy

• besty
    besty
    * I think it was "theocratic warfare" he had heard of but didn't know what it meant, thereby neatly walking into the trap.
  • Listener
    Listener
    Vidiot - ..Therefore (the way I see it, anyway) setting a virtually foolproof precedent to beat the WTS in court in any future abuse-related cases in the US.

The Lawyers are now aware of their weak points. The WTBTS will now be paying out more even in settling cases.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I stand corrected besty ,I shouldn`t rely on my memory like I used to .Sorry about that .

smiddy

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    You guys think the WTS is gonna hang Toole out to dry?
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

"You guys think the WTS is gonna hang Toole out to dry?"

I don't think so but I do think that he will lose his license to practice putting the WT in a bind and force them to seek outside help with their legal problems. Thus the urgent call for lawyers and accountants among the R&F that have been sufficiently indoctrinated to handle their legal woes which will shortly increase exposnetially.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit