Governing Body Member Gerrit Loesch Must Eventually Take The Witness Stand In Child Molestation Lawsuits

by frankiespeakin 142 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Sokay, Apo...I am quite used to being misunderstood.

And, what makes it even harder to be clear about issues is wading through the murky bullshit that is put out by the GB and the Watchtower Society. It is really easy to get confused when wading through the muck.

I feel pity for the poor judge that had to deal with the Watchtower Lawyer's arguments as to why the Society wouldn't cough up the discovery documents or the witness that the court asked for. If my position is hard to understand, just thank your lucky stars you didn't have to be the one on the bench.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

It's true, the Society is good at obfuscation.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Considering that Jesus spoke the truth, even to the Pharisees, what does one of Christ's brothers have to hide?? Pleading the 5th is a cop-out. Be proud of your bible-based decision to require two witnesses to child abuse before involving Law Enforcement experts.

Going to jail should be viewed as a privilege! Be like Paul! Hold up. If they were like the JW Paul, they would have to get jobs!! F***k THAT!!!

DD

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Dumb non-attorney question: Can Losch be prosecuted for perjury for saying he never worked for the Service department, when of course clearly he did, and does?

Is this statement made "under oath"?

My dumb non-attorney answer:

He affirmed under penalty of perjury under the CA laws that his declaration was true and correct.

Would they prosecute him individually for perjury? Not worth it, I'm guessing. The referees/judges deemed that the objections to Lösch's appearing for deposition had no real merit. He was court ordered to comply along with WTSNY. They didn't and were slapped with a hefty multi-million dollar penalty.

And what about this doozy: "I do not answer to Watchtower ... ... Watchtower does not have, and never has had, any authority over me."

Really? Oh, that's been true since 1994. Watchtower answers to Lösch and his fellow GB members, but before then? He was as required to kowtow to Watchtower authority as the next JW.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

AnnOMaly, thank you for posting Losche's own words in the Watchtower. Apog, Kudos to you for your apology.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

I hope someone has contacted Zalkin and Devin with this info.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I agree.

Hopefully someone contacts the lawyers with that information. It can only help, right?

• wifibandit
  • Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

WOW. What a big fat liar. Well JWs who does the bible say is the "Father of the lie?"

Perhaps Loesch was only "invisibly present" in the Service Department?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

This guy Gerrit Loesch must think everbody is as dumb as he is. The Decaration is full of ambiguity, he is so full of shit he probably thinks he's pulled a fast one on the judge and the plaintif, but this is only round 1,, Zalkins got what 20 or so and still counting cases filed agianst them, they ain't gettin off the hook that easy. The Zalkin Law firm hooked into fortune handleing these guys they ain't seen nothin yet.

Gerrit may think he can say shit to a judge and he is just supposed to buy it. This guy has been sitting in his Governing Body ivory tower since 1994 and he has very damming evidence and he is in severe denial, he can't even get his story straight I'm sure the legal system can work their way thru the paper trail and get to the bottom of this bull shit. The more these guys deny deny deny the worse it looks for any mercy from the courts to be shown.

I'm afraid the GB is planning some major sell offs of desposible Kingdom Hall properties around the worlds to help pay these huge multi million dollar lawsuits. So much for the Governing Body sending their love to all the brothers around the world, when they are robbing them to pay these bills. When these sell off start happening that is when the shit really hits the fan big time for the GB the final night mare stage of wishful thinking when reality comes crashing in and being a Faithful and Discreet Slave becomes absolute bullshit!!! Bull shit!!! bull shit.

Hey Gerrit do you still think getting a college education is comparable to getting bullet in the head to cure OCD? Zalkin law firm I'm sure has some of your recorded talks and so they know you better then you know yourself, probably did some back round checks on you and so know stuff you in your denial have forgot about. Old age is a bitch the brain getting slower the world getting smarter, and all that denial baggage following you all over this globe,, anyway good luck on the witness stand because your gonna need it because you're the OG on the GB.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit