Governing Body Member Gerrit Loesch Must Eventually Take The Witness Stand In Child Molestation Lawsuits

by frankiespeakin 142 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

This is, I think, worth mentioning. I never was a JW. It may only apply to England & Wales.

When I was a senior police officer/manager it was repeated many times during traing seminars related to diversity/discrimination/health & safety etc. issues that we - as managers - were personally liable for defaults and failures as well as the organisation. That seems to be a principle in E&W law.

I would not want to hold a position of responsibility in an organisation (far less the JWs, of course) and if I did I would be looking to take out some form of indemnity insurance.

Indemnity insurance would, of course, show a failure to rely on your god of choice to protect you and make you more attractive as a target of a civil suit.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

If any GB II members are put on stand, then we can be sure to expect a Watchtower article stating that the event coincided with the locusts and trumpet blasts of Revelation. My parents (and company) will be so excited, get teary eyed and know we are on THE BRINK....

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

PS: It is always a good tactic in consumer-type disputes to obtain the name of the manager, customer services rep, etc. that you deal with and explain to them (always courteously, of course) that they will be named/sued personally as well as their parent organisation should the issue not be resolved. The parent organisation may accept vicarious liability (sometimes this is forced on them by law) but the knowledge of personal liability focusses minds.

In England & Wales, at least, each JW congregation is a separate legal entity, registered as such with the Charity Commissioners. The trustees (probably aka elders) are completely and personally and severally liable. Not a job I'd want and I hope that in due time as more wake up not a job that anyone would want. What would happen then?

Just speculatin'

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

This case and those to follow are excellent reminders of why no one in their right mind would want to be an Elder or MS. YOU WILL BE THROWN UNDER THE BUS. It is only a matter of time.

When the public get pissed, who do YOU think will take the heat?? THE GB?!?!? GET REAL!! Which JWS were hanged, castrated, beaten, raped or murdered in the past? THE GB?!?! LOL !!!! HAHAHAHAHaahhh!!!

If you are a JW Elder or MS with a family, are you going to send your family D2D as cannon fodder?? The GB will be riding the storm out at HQ while YOUR family are ridiculed, persecuted, or possibly victims of mob justice. It's happened before. I would seriously keep my ear to the tracks as an Elder who knows TTATT.

DD

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The media has taken notice of this particular law case and is trying to track down one of the GB members for a comment from their viewpoint ,

unfortunately there seems to be some evasive hiding going on by these GB members.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Finkelstein: unfortunately there seems to be some evasive hiding going on by these GB members.

That's because they're cowards. - Revelation 21:8

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I'm sure some contempt of court order will bring them to the stand. We might be seeing some Jailbird Governing Body singing their favorite corporate song: Listen Obey and Be Bless while incarcerated to bring them solice.

From the psycho music department at cozy headquarters where you can roam in your make believe fantasy about your imaginary friend Corporate Jehover:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6M35mY6unw

6 Months in the slammer might help with deprogramming these Governing Body monstrosities and make some changes after they have served their time.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/contempt_of_court_criminal

Criminal contempt of court is a criminal charge which is employed to punish behavior that interferes with the proceedings or orders of a court. Criminal indirect contempt of court is based on violation of a court order, whereas criminal direct contempt of court is based on conduct at court proceedings. Defendants charged with criminal contempt are afforded all the usual privileges of other criminal defendants, like the right to a trial by jury, to examine, and to call, witnesses, and to testify on one's own behalf.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

A few days in the "Cooler" for "Contempt" for a visiting Governing Body member giving an assembly part in California could be entertaining for everyone....or perhaps longer stints for some elders threatning crime victims and hindering police investigations.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I think Gerrit Loesch would like to go on a permanent Zone trip out of the country where like his buddy Gonzalo Campos he can get shelter from the storm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZQR-o4nO1E

• 88JM
    88JM

6 Months in the slammer might help with deprogramming these Governing Body monstrosities and make some changes after they have served their time.

If they drop the soap in the shower, will they be expecting "the two witness rule" to be applied in their own case?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit