Governing Body Member Gerrit Loesch Must Eventually Take The Witness Stand In Child Molestation Lawsuits

by frankiespeakin 142 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

With many more cases in the offing the Zalkin Lawfirm will press the issue again and again and force Gerrit Loesch to testify. What say you?

The courts have the valid right to have this leader of the Watchtower corporation testify as to culpability they have in letting these childmolesters run thru there unsuspecting member children by making them official representatives/elders/ministerial servants/pioneers/publishers of corporation sponsored "Good News".

• karter
    karter

He will take the 5th i'm guessing.

Karter.

• prologos
    prologos

He may have read the Franz/Covington transscripts of yore,- and decide it is better to pay millions, than put his foot in the mouth too, -not a difficult task with his flexibility.

The attorneys of course might ask for Lett,

after the TV performans, another sure pleasing bet.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Perhaps they might subpoena them all eventually just a matter of time,, and maybe that is Zalkins plan next case? Wow I would like to get Lett/Marshal Applewhite/Xenophobic, or Morris III/burnthotdogguy/gay basher/homophobic/anti-education on the stand I'm sure any lawyer worth his salt could have a field day!

• metatron
    metatron

Would I be correct in thinking that Mr. Zalkin, Esq. has found the 'golden ticket' to defeating the Watchtower in court?

Issue subpeonas for every half-wit GB member he can obtain - and win by default.

metatron

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I think so.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

And lets not leave out David Splane the guy who thinks Governing Body loving an idea endorsements makes it so. God what nonsense any court could make them spew with a little google search.

• cofty
    cofty

They should be eager to take the stand and present their defense.

Do they not have enough faith in Jesus' promise?

On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you. - Matt 10

• humbled
    humbled

..and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. John 8:44

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Don't be suprise if the FBI gets interested in this/these case/cases. reminds me a little of waco texas and the branch davidians for some reason. Anyway I see an esculation of anxiety and events in the near future for these self proclaimed messiahs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit