Governing Body Member Gerrit Loesch Must Eventually Take The Witness Stand In Child Molestation Lawsuits

by frankiespeakin 142 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

88JM - "If they drop the soap in the shower, will they be expecting 'the two witness rule' to be applied in their own case?"

Doubtful, since child molestors (and, presumably, those who aid and abet them) have to be kept segregated from general population for their own safety.

They're the lowest of the low in the prison yard heirarchy.

• bemused
    bemused

Joe Grundy - In England & Wales, at least, each JW congregation is a separate legal entity, registered as such with the Charity Commissioners. The trustees (probably aka elders) are completely and personally and severally liable.

So they follow instructions without question from on high, but they themselves are fully responsible? Wow! I imagine there will be a few UK elders beginning to worry about their exposure (metaphorical or otherwise).

• Mary
    Mary

He will take the 5th i'm guessing.

That's my feeling on it too. The GB knows full well that their neanderthal views of child molestation is wrong, but since they've never apologized for anything ever in 130+ years, I don't imagine they'll do that now. Funny how they love to hide behind the same Constitution that they love to bash.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

I think the Watchtower will try their best to avoid anyone from the GB from taking the stand. If it's anyone, I surmize it will be an older member who is in declining health, then they will use his health status as a delay tactic. From a human standpoint, they could let Anthony Morris III take the stand since he evidently may have served in the U,S. military prior to becoming a JW, and may even have lead a somewhat normal life before. Watchtower lawyers may think he is their best bet to relate to the jurors. Either way the Watchtower is screwed. There is nothing any GB member can say to defend their pedophile protecting policy, and the more they talk the wackier the JW religion will sound.

• sir82
    sir82

Watchtower lawyers may think he is their best bet to relate to the jurors.

[Snort].

Yeah, the "tight pants = homosexuality" guy is their best bet to "relate" to jurors.

And that's another problem - the GB have been so efficient at getting their mugs broadcast on videos, that you-tube is full of their homophobic, anti-science, anti-education, wacked out screeds.

They don't have anybody who looks remotely intelligent, or even competent, at anything more complex than opening & closing velcro.

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi,

This child abuse story has been all over this site..From what I gather, the GB's don't want to take the stand...Let's turn our bibles to Deut. 17: 8-13...Easy English says this about Deut. 17:8-13..

Some decisions were too difficult for local judges to make. There are three situations here. The first was about a person’s death. They had to decide whether it was by accident or by plan. The second was about which person had particular rights. The third was about a serious attack. The head of the court was probably the chief priest. The court made the final decision. The *Lord helped the judges to make the decision. Also, the judges had good experience. The people must act in agreement with the decisions of the judges. The people killed anyone who refused to obey the judge or the priest. That was because that person was acting against God. So God appointed these judges & so we have to obey them...that means the GB's too. So if the GB's refuse to show or answer...they'll have to answer to you know who..& what's even funnier, is that Deut. 14-18 are this weeks bible highlights..just in time...

Wonder how long this is going to go on ? The friends may never be able to swallow what's going on...for some this is the last stop for worship, so it may not matter if there are child abusers in the congregation...but what really matters to me is that the society knows & hides them & make folks afraid to go to the police...that's called...Bullying...

Legacy

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

This video is for you Brother Gerrit Loesch and the entire Governing Body to give you courage to take the stand. Brought to you by the Corporation/God's earthly organization well you know what I mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLB0S5aiyNc

Maybe you guys on tuesday or wednesday or when ever you get together for a pow wow to discuss this going to court thing and giving a bold for witness for Jehovah and his earthly organization when you swear to tell the truth and put your hand on his holy word which you know so well, show them how your running of this organization is superior to any human organization, and warn them about Jehovah's great fear inspirering day, soon to happen any generation now.

Yes you guys need to take to heart that little servant girl and burst forth with boldness and give that mighty witness that only a Faithful and Discreet Slave of God can do! Be bold! you guys need to put on a skit Tony the gay basher can play the servant girl the one that looks like grandpa in the "The Munsters" can be the king and Lett can be Nahman. That oughta inspirer you just like those little kiddies in your video.

Do you really think that you guys with all these cases of child molestation coming at you every day now it seems, that you should be putting out this type of stuff like this for kids? I'm sure any judge viewing these video isn't gonna decide to go easy on you! Are you stupid or what? The whole video just reeks of brain numbing mindlessness used to promote your crapy literature filled with bull shit for the gulible that only an ass hole would love. That's the way the judge is going to see it and that your a manace that unashamedly exploits children and that you don't give a shit what happens to them and that your not remorseful and deserve the maximum punishment allowed by laws. Stop exploiting children for corporate purposes when a judge sees you with this type of attitude he ain't gonna have mercy on you unless you start showing some responcibility towards your fellow man,and not some blood sucking corporate religious idiot. What you thinking the Judge is blind to your sham of a printing corporation operating as a religion, knock that out of your head he's got you nailed for the fraud that you are bingo!

You guys are digging yourselves deeper and deeper with this corporate Jehovah fantasy, start seeing your psychiatrist more often, not any phony corporate psychiarist but a real one because you really need one now that your fantasy is about to come to a screaching halt, start getting good professional help it is the only way, maybe they can help you guys make a softer landing than the one you are headed for. DENIAL is a bitch to overcome but you can do it maybe Jehovah can help you to face it, he's a good an imaginary friend who care trust on him he won't let you down he's always there as long as you beleive in him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXI6ywpKbd8

• prologos
    prologos

idea from another thread: Perhaps Loesch et al take the personal position, that as Ambassadors for the Kindom, now entering its second century, they act in an extratrritoeial environment and can neither be subpoenaed or judged, punished by/in other Government's jusrisdictions.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

frankiespeakin: 'the one that looks like grandpa in the "The Munsters"'.

You might be thinking of Guy Pierce who passed away this passed March 2014. You may have to take him out of the skit and replace him with wide-mouth Lett the clown!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

So who should play the king sending nahman to go see the prophet? Herd?? no bullet head Splane@!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit